This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Corevi (3614 posts) -

Looks pretty legit, but with this kind of stuff there's always a chance it could be fake. SMT x FE hype.

#2 Posted by HeyGuys (461 posts) -

If it's true it's disappointing, very little new information. I've seen so few good cross over titles that I'm not the least bit excited about SMT X FE, the universes don't seem like they would naturally mesh either.

#3 Posted by A_E_Martin (249 posts) -

We already had a thread on this the other day. Seems dodgy.

#4 Edited by Corevi (3614 posts) -

@heyguys: Pokemon Fighter, Star Fox 3DS, Zelda: Unbound King, the HD games, Mario Party 10, Nintendo U and Project STEAM are all unannounced, and even more of them haven't had gameplay shown yet.

@a_e_martin Oh sorry, if a mod wants to close down the thread they can.

#5 Posted by HeyGuys (461 posts) -

@corruptedevil: Well I guess depending on what Zelda: Unbound King is and maybe Star Fox 3DS all those titles seem super unexciting, to me at least.

#6 Posted by Jesus_Phish (883 posts) -

Is Xenomech Saga that X game they announced or is it something else?

#7 Posted by Berserker976 (363 posts) -

Faker than fake.

#8 Posted by Beyond_Recall (47 posts) -

This is no realer than it was when it first made its rounds on the web a few days ago.

#9 Posted by Zauzazu (71 posts) -

Project S.T.E.A.M? Half Life 3 confirmed exclusive to WiiU.

#10 Posted by Petiew (1351 posts) -

Dragon Quest VII! If this is fake (most likely) I'm going to be so dissapointed.

#11 Posted by Corevi (3614 posts) -
#12 Posted by CaptainObvious (2998 posts) -

Holy shit sunshine HD

#13 Posted by MEATBALL (3264 posts) -

Seems like the sort of lineup you'd reasonably expect. I couldn't help but be disappointed if that was the extent of it, though. >_>

Wish Nintendo could just blow the doors off and make everyone's dreams come true, though. :P Or at least give me a new Metroid.

#14 Posted by FrankNelson (49 posts) -

Its fake. Its been floating around now for a week or two. Sunshine HD would be the fucking jam though!

#15 Posted by vikingdeath1 (973 posts) -

If this is true then there is no Majora's Mask game, and I therefore refuse to believe this piece of paper.

#16 Posted by BisonHero (6567 posts) -

@vikingdeath1: That's your red flag? If anything, seeing Majora's Mask on the list would make me think the list was definitely fake. A small number of vocal Zelda fans want a MM remake, but I honestly think it makes no business sense at all.

#17 Posted by billymagnum (834 posts) -

thank god P* wised up and made Bayonetta 2 NOT exclusive to wii-u. smart move.

#18 Posted by Corevi (3614 posts) -
#19 Posted by BisonHero (6567 posts) -

This list was so accurate.

#20 Posted by IIGrayFoxII (304 posts) -
#21 Posted by Corevi (3614 posts) -

@iigrayfoxii: Fair enough, but it seemed plausible enough to consider. I obviously didn't believe in it 100%.

#22 Posted by MB (12518 posts) -

Looks like this can be safely closed.