What do you want to see most from this years E3?

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Captain_Insano

I ask because I haven't seen a similar thread - I see people making predictions and guesses but not necessarily what they want.

I'm not too fussed about a lot of things - Fallout 4 and XCOM 2 are known quantities for me - I'd like to know when Fallout is coming out and what they have instead of V.A.T.S (or do they still have it?) and I want to know what's new in XCOM - but I'm buying those games simply based on their pedigree - there's no doubt in my mind that I'm getting those.

I REALLY want to know about Quantum Break (I keep wanting to call it Quantic Dream - but they're the Heavy Rain guys). I loved Max Payne 1 + 2 (I liked 3 as well, but that wasn't by Remedy). I really really liked Alan Wake (I forgave it its faults - I had a lot of fun - on my list as a game I'd like to re-visit).

I have no fucking idea what is going on with Quantum Break - I have no idea still of what it really is, and I'd really like to know - I hope it's not another Alan Wake in terms of taking 5 years to develop (I think Quantum was announced in 2013 so not too bad thus far).

Games wise, that's the only thing I want to see most

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Quantum Break skips E3 this year, though they should have new stuff at Gamescom.

Avatar image for lowestformofwit
lowestformofwit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By lowestformofwit

I was really hoping to see something from Crackdown but I think they announced they won't be there. Disappointing. I loved the original Crackdown.

I'd like to hear more from Capcom on Deep Down and maybe we'll find out what you actually do in No Man's Sky?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, I kinda really want a PC Halo Wars 2, but that'll probably never happen.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Mass Effect 4 details + confirmation for 2016 and a Persona 5 release date in 2015.

*crosses fingers*

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@captain_insano said:

what they have instead of V.A.T.S (or do they still have it?)

I interpreted the reddit leak as gameplay being "similar to FO3/NV", meaning VATS is returning. But I could be wrong!

GAMEPLAY: Fallout 4 plays similar to Fallout 3 and New Vegas. You can play in Third Person or First Person, or on the PC version, a new "Classic Mode" that will put the game into birds eye view and play similar to the classic Fallout Games.

Trenox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fallout 4 is the big game for me this year.

Im also hoping that maybe Valve will show what their up to, but i wouldn't count on it. If they are, though I would expect something along the line of a new team fortress or similar type of game to match Overwatch.

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By newmoneytrash

Quantum Break skips E3 this year, though they should have new stuff at Gamescom.

wait have they confirmed this? it seems crazy that it won't be released this year. i love remedy but it takes them like twenty five years to make games that don't really push the envelope in any significant ways

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Anything Persona 5 related.

stonyman65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By stonyman65

Whatever Bethesda is doing.

That 6-minute Phantom Pain trailer...

More info on the upcoming Deus Ex.

Whatever the hell that Mirror's Edge reboot is.

More info on the upcoming Tomb Raider.

Saints Row V?

The new Need For Speed game. Is Razor Callahan in it? Is Brooke Burke going to be there?

Another bullshit The Division trailer that gets me excited and also sad because that game is never coming out.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Release dates for Fallout 4 and Persona 5. That's all I need.

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Last Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@village_guy said:

wait have they confirmed this? it seems crazy that it won't be released this year. i love remedy but it takes them like twenty five years to make games that don't really push the envelope in any significant ways

That, Scalebound and Crackdown apparently aren't going to show up at E3 but will have a heavy Gamescom presence according to Phil Spencer. Source.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

As weird as this may be since Ubisoft blew it out way to early then left fans hanging...but Tom Clancy's The Division.

The fact that it is taking so long is disturbing, but there is still a chance for it to be good. The Division is the one game were I just hope they do it right, it seems like a cool idea set in a universe I can tolerate. As I have said before I only really like multiplayer in shooters since people can AT LEAST be expected to shoot when needed in a game.