What are you looking forward to seeing the most at E3?

• 75 results
stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

We are a week out from E3 and I couldn't see another recent post like it, so what are you looking forward to seeing at E3 in a weeks time?

I'm really hoping for Forza Horizon 3. There aren't that many great arcade racers out there at the moment and Forza Horizon 2 really scratched that itch for me.

Also super keen to see Battlefield 1 and New COD as they have really different settings from each other this year.

With the delay of No Man's Sky, I need to see more of that as well!

Hoping for some cool VR stuff as well.

What are you looking forward to?

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Anything totally unexpected.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Mass Effect. I'm of the opinion that 3 is one of the best games of last gen, and I wanna see how the hell they'll manage to follow that up. A universe-wide threat?

And Scalebound. I wanna see what Platinum does on a project with this much scope.

awalkawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm really hoping to see what Ken Levine's next game actually is. As far as I know nothings been said one way or the other if he's even going to be at E3, and its usually much earlier then this when you start to here rumblings on who is and isn't going to be there.

Giantstalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

I need to know more about Battlefield 1, incredibly keen to see what DICE is doing with the setting and how it translates into game systems

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

• Mass Effect: Andromeda
  • Titanfall 2
  • Anything completely unexpected (Hopefully there is something that fits this description at E3)
TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Next gen consoles.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm excited to see what Bethesda has up their sleeves.

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forza Horizon 3 announcement - Same date release on PC and XB1 with crossplay and cross save.

WTF will be at the Bethesda press conference besides Dishonored 2 and more ESO stuff?

Red Dead Redemption 2. RDR remaster available upon announcement.

Mass Effect details and gameplay.

Battlefield 1 gameplay. I know I'm on board already because it's Battlefield. I just want to see how they handle that thing.

lead_dispencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im really hoping this is the year with a bunch of reveals for new games where its just left and right a new IP it getting mentioned and then theres a trailer her and then pow holy crap theres another thing just blowing peoples minds.

also would be cool for something like fallout did last year. just show up and be like oh yea our game is available in 4 months

archnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By archnite
  • Horizon Zero Dawn - that was an awesome debut, but I fear it will play similar to Far Cry Primal.
  • Santa Monica Studio's project - hopefully not God of War IV
  • Metal Gear 3 - its been 26 years since the last game on the MSX.
  • Insomniac Game's next move.
  • Persona 5.
Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ubisofts new IP. Hate all you want, but I'm a sucker for their "formulaic crap".

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Fuck if I know. Gravity Rush 2 and Last Guardian? I'd like to see some more Tekken 7 only if they have a freakin release date...but they probably don't so that's out of the question I guess. I'd kill for some more Ace Combat 7 too now that I think about it.

I hope Sony has some real meaty games for Playstation VR and not glorified tech demos. If there's anything that can drum up mass interest in VR at this point, it's them and without games to show for it, I feel like VR as a whole has real potential to take GB's coveted "Most Disappointing" Award.

Other than that, I of course wanna see what surprises everyone has been hiding. The triple KO punch of Last Guardian, FF7, and Shenmue 3 was a pretty huge deal last year. I doubt anyone is gonna top that moment this year, but I suppose that's part of the fun. Someone very well could, but we'll just have to wait and see.

archnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316: cool that ME3 is your favorite, I think my heart's still with ME2. But I don't think an even bigger scale will solve any of the gripes people have with that franchise. I'm hoping for something more intimate and thematically weighted.

DrVenkman90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know if its time yet but I'd like to know what DC thing Rocksteady is working on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@thatonedudenick: Any RDR news would be great. Just a remaster, just a new game, both....any would work for me.

No Man Sky announces PS VR support would be pretty dope and really make me think about getting VR sooner than later.

Toastburner_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#17  Edited By Toastburner_B

I don't know if I am "looking forward" to anything but there are a few things that I am curious about:

• Will Sony say anything regarding "The Last Guardian"? They made a big deal about re-announcing it last near...then a whole lot of nothing. Will they confirm the 2016 release, or will it quietly slip into year 6 of development hell since it was announced?
  • Will either Microsoft or Sony say anything about the rumors about more powerful iterations of the current consoles, and if so, who sales it better?
  • Will Ubisoft manage to surpass the cringworthiness that was the cosplayer interview last year? Surely not even they can top that.
  • Will or will not every game announced be made by Platinum this year?
paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like I should feel bad about this but I am most excited to see what's in store for the second wave of Fallout 4 DLC.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

A Resident Evil thing--be it 'RE7' or the RE2 REmake--is practically assured to appear, and I'm feveriously fascinated to discover what either will look like.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By mike

I hope there is something so bad that it becomes legendary, like Giant Enemy Crab or Konami's 2010 press conference.

Technician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babychoochoo: Yeah I'd love a T7 console release date but I don't think there's a chance at E3. I'm pretty sure Harada isn't even showing up. Fingers crossed for an Evo announcement in July - by that time Fated Retribution should be out in Japanese arcades.

Honestly the only release date that I "need" from E3 is the Persona 5 NA release, and I think there's a reasonable chance of that being revealed.

Otherwise it would be cool if we saw some Cyberpunk 2077 stuff and some of Prey 2. I'm expecting some big surprises as well.

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#22  Edited By ez123

Sea of Thieves, if it's even there. The reveal trailer was great, I'm ready for the gameplay demo.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Horizon Zero Dawn the most out of things I know. Hoping that it's a solid exclusive.

As one of the five people in the planet that enjoyed Watch Dogs I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay footage from the sequel.

Not super psyched or anything but I'm curious to see the Call of Duty footage.

Other than that, I guess I want to be pleasantly surprised by something.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass Effect and Zelda. They're pretty much my two favorite game series of all time.

I'm also interested in seeing more of Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a tonne I want to see this year. There's stuff like Battlefield 1 and Dishonord 2 which unless they are totally different from their mold I am going to like. This year there is a fair bit of mysterious stuff to find out about ie. Has Mass Effect fully made the transition from RPG to open world action game (this sounds like a dig but I don't think this would be that bad a thing although I'd prefer a return to ME1) and whatever the new Bethesda game is; Prey 2 reborn perhaps. And that's just EA and Bethesda. I bet we'll get some cool stuff out of Square Equix or Ubisoft also.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• More Mafia 3 gameplay footage
  • WatchDogs 2 I'm really curious about this one
  • What Deepsilver big reveal will be another Saints Row? hopefully
  • Prey 2? will the rumor be true hard to say
  • New Bioshock?
  • RE7?
  • Mass Effect gameplay footage
  • New Splinter Cell game? it's kinda time now
  • Anything from Rockstar would be a huge surprise since they are never at E3
  • Remedy Alan Wake 2? to soon I'm sure but who knows
  • Battlefield 1 gameplay footage
  • Evil within 2?
  • Although I don't play consoles anymore I'm interested to hear about the new console upgrades
Avatar image for zkowaliczko1994
zkowaliczko1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am hoping to see a Persona 5 trailer in English (text and VO) with a western release date. I would also like Persona 4 Golden on PS4 with cross save functionality.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I would love to hear about progress on RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077, ME: Andromeda, and anything about Prey 2. Surprises are always welcome.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Quarters

Resident Evil 7 and Mass Effect Andromeda. REALLY excited about those two. Also looking forward to any surprises. Maybe the new Volition game? Watch Dogs 2 as well. I actually quite liked WD1.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just more GB nonsense to be honest.

Loading Video...

Actual Dishonored 2 gameplay and an English release for Persona 5 would also be nice.
I'm just also going to continue holding onto the Godhand and Killer7 HD hopes. Don't judge me.

Technician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adequatelyprepared: God Hand and Killer 7 HD would be incredible.

In the "Awesome but Unlikely" HD Remaster hopes I'll also add Onimusha Collection (1-3).

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

Mostly Mass Effect, but above all I am looking forward to seeing video game people having fun on the GB steams

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By stordoff

@ez123 said:

Sea of Thieves, if it's even there. The reveal trailer was great, I'm ready for the gameplay demo.

Microsoft put out the Sea of Thieves logo on their press site about a week ago, so I'd be surprised if we didn't see something at E3.

Looking forward to: Persona 5, and general GB nonsense

Edit: I'm also weirdly looking forward to Ubi's press conference. Not particularly interested in any of the games they've announced, but it's usually an entertaining show. Aisha Tyler is presenting again, and I hope they try and show off VR on stage (Eagle Flight is at their booth). This line in their press release "Du contenu exclusif pour les jeux actuels et, comme d’habitude, quelques surprises seront également au programme" (it's probably in English somewhere, but roughly "Exclusive content for existing games and, of course, some surprises will also be in the show") makes me hope they pull something out of left field (More Crew DLC, anyone? :p)

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Franstone

E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g
Really hope they talk about the next consoles though. It feels like they have to considering all the chatter/leaks.
Can't wait, I love me some E3!

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Anything on Deep Down, or preferably a surprise announcement of a Dragon's Dogma 2

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

I'm looking forward to being up all night watching cringe-worthy presentations via Giant Bomb chat.

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

I hope a new Saints Row gets announced, it's been a while

personandstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sony and MS look poised to bring some heat down this year in the form of new consoles, pc support and probably some new game. I come to E3 coverage for the bullshit console war drama.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#40 ZombiePie  Staff
Avatar image for fissionmailed10
FissionMailed10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Skate 4

#skate4

Please

villainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff Bakalar on a GB night show.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By Dixavd

Games I'll be looking out for info for from the top of my head (without reading other lists for suggestions):

• Pokémon Sun & Moon
  • Zelda
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Persona 4 [Edit - Ha! Maybe I do in fact just want P5 be Persona 4 Part 2... Seriously though, Persona 5 details]
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • A Sequel to Xenoblade X (A MAN CAN DREAM!)
  • Editing back in Final Fantasy XII-HD/Re-Release since I seem to have accidentally deleted it. Always hoping this will be the year.

Edit - Also the Final Fantasy VII remake, I guess, but I feel like that's such a way off that any info we get now might be scrapped in the end (especially with Square Enix Japan's recent track record).

Edit Again - Reminded of The Last Guardian. A confirmed release of this and info on the Neo might make me buy a PS4 this year.

Wacomole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Battlefield 1 live gameplay demo (followed by "Beta servers go live after this event")

A look at whatever that Amy Hennig Star Wars project is.

More about WILD

Something that makes the crew look at the screen, mouths open in disbelief (either because it's so good or just soooo terribly bad)

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By Dixavd

@wacomole said:

Something that makes the crew look at the screen, mouths open in disbelief (either because it's so good or just soooo terribly bad)

I think the announcement you're looking for is Mario Party 11

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

Hopefully some AAA games for Playstation VR

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By OurSin_360

Psneo, xbone2.5, and the bomb crew talk over press conferences.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I am kind of prepared to hit the pre-order button on the Xbone 1.5 stuff if it's featured, becomes available, and looks all right. Other than that, I will continue to hold a torch for a Suikoden or Wild ARMs game, same as always. Looking forward to seeing more about Watch Dogs 2, as I enjoyed the first one for the base takeover stuff. I'm guessing we see a Borderlands 3 teaser which will undoubtedly cause me to suffer my eighth or ninth heart attack of the day, but I hope it isn't rushed due to Battleborn's tailspin. I'm also gonna say we see some Saints Row-ass game of some sorts, be it actually Saints Row 5 or a reboot - or a new IP, which would be best.

Kinda hoping we see some cool indies too. Wouldn't mind seeing something like Rogue Legacy 2 get announced. More RPGs, please. Let's see more of Ni no Kuni 2.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9e9ece82a6c
deactivated-5d9e9ece82a6c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titanfall 2 and PS Neo

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boy, is it really next week already?

I'd be happy to just see release dates for a few games, like Cuphead, Horizon Zero Dawn and The Last Guardian. I'll welcome any surprise announcements as well, plus some rumours to be proven correct, like Prey 2.