1000 Points :D

Papa_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Papa_XIV

So, i just reached 1000 points and after all my hard work to get there.... I now don't know what to do :P.

So i have two questions:

1. If nobody has to moderate my submissions how do i get points?
  2. How many points do you have?
Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

I was checking some of your subs. You dont need to list the games a company has made. Thats why they have it listed under " games developed" on the left side. 

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ravenlight
  1. Your submissions are accepted automatically and you're automatically awarded points.
  2. 8251 ;)

Congrats on the 1k, duder!

Papa_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Papa_XIV

@The_Laughing_Man:Well, this makes it simpler as it immediately tells which console it is, and when it was published without needing to go to each page of each game individually. If you want to see a good submission that i made (at least i think it's good) check out this page i made practically by myself. It's also the task i finished and got all the points :P

@Ravenlight: Woah! Have you been here for 50 years to garner so many points? Awesome :P. And thanks for the reply :)

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@Papa_XIV said:

@The_Laughing_Man:Well, this makes it simpler as it immediately tells which console it is, and when it was published without needing to go to each page of each game individually. If you want to see a good submission that i made (at least i think it's good) check out this page i made practically by myself. It's also the task i finished and got all the points :P

But its not needed. It might be seen as gaming for points. 
Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By Sooperspy
Papa_XIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Papa_XIV

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Papa_XIV said:

@The_Laughing_Man:Well, this makes it simpler as it immediately tells which console it is, and when it was published without needing to go to each page of each game individually. If you want to see a good submission that i made (at least i think it's good) check out this page i made practically by myself. It's also the only task i finished and got all the points :P

But its not needed. It might be seen as gaming for points.

It isn't needed, but it's simpler, and it helps everyone and so i see no reason for it not to be there

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Karl_Boss

1. The points system is awarded automatically, moderators accept or reject your submissions and the amount of wiki points you received is automatically determined (the system is rather broken, but is still better than it use to be).

2. Somewhere around 125,000