#1 Posted by JZ (2125 posts) -

A concept that stands for a minor character that every likes and thinks is awesome. Like hunk for resident evil, or cutter from uncharted 3, vaas of farcry 3, cain the french robot from binary domain, rain or striker of mortal kombat, or dave of giantbomb,

#2 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7039 posts) -

Yeah, no. He's a character.

#3 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Bobba Fett is great, but yes he is a character.

#4 Posted by themightymonarch (45 posts) -

I don't like Boba Fett.

#5 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5175 posts) -

Badass could be a concept, definition of badass = see: Fett, Boba. Also handy for Retcon.

#6 Posted by ThePaleKing (613 posts) -

I think Boba Fett is a bitch. He got blindsided by a blind Luke and got digested in a Lorax or whatever (don't give me that EU shit where he jetpacks away). Maybe a concept for a character that arrives on screen looking and acting like a badass, and is then killed off in a completely anticlimactic and pathetic way.

#7 Posted by BeachThunder (11643 posts) -

This is exactly the kind of thing that the list feature is designed for.

#8 Posted by bobafettjm (1387 posts) -

He is most certainly a character.

#9 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

I have no idea who or what a boba fett is.

#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14050 posts) -

@JZ said:

A concept that stands for a minor character that every likes and thinks is awesome.

I'm afraid this idea is way too subjective for a wiki page.

#11 Posted by GetEveryone (4455 posts) -

@ThePaleKing said:

I think Boba Fett is a bitch. He got blindsided by a blind Luke and got digested in a Lorax or whatever

Geek... meltdown....

cannot... compute...

#12 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@ThePaleKing said:

digested in a Lorax or whatever

This is probably the funniest thing ever. More Star Wars/Dr. Seuss crossovers.

#13 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@ThePaleKing

I think Boba Fett is a bitch. He got blindsided by a blind Luke and got digested in a Lorax or whatever (don't give me that EU shit where he jetpacks away). Maybe a concept for a character that arrives on screen looking and acting like a badass, and is then killed off in a completely anticlimactic and pathetic way.

You know he didn't get digested right?
#14 Posted by Blimble (302 posts) -

I kinda get the point. A lot of things have a character that everyone thinks is a bad ass but actually does shit all

#15 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

@ThePaleKing said:

I love the fact the EU presents him as some sort of noble warrior, despite the fact he's the guy that Darth Vader has to tell to not disintegrate his targets.

#16 Posted by ReverendHunt (311 posts) -

@Fredchuckdave said:

Badass could be a concept, definition of badass = see: Fett, Boba. Also handy for Retcon.

I'm pretty sure your avatar is a better example of the definition.

On-Topic: One's personal opinions toward a character do not force him or her to become a concept. That's ludicrous.

#17 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (2955 posts) -

How about Bobba Fett with a star wars drug issue trying to get his shit straight after his father's death. Call it Bobba Unchained.