Can we remove characters from a franchise page?

drac96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

When looking for Jon Talbain as a character on the Darkstalkers franchise page I came across a large number of characters that do not belong there. I was just wondering if there is a way for me, or a moderator to remove them?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

Characters appear in franchises if they appear in games within the franchise. But Akuma and the Darkstalkers franchise don't appear to have any games in common. Is the list bugged?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BlackLagoon

@lordandrew said:

Is the list bugged?

Quite possibly. During the new site launch there was a nasty bug that would add lots of unrelated info to certain submissions, and I think only the wiki mods were able remove it. This looks like something that wasn't caught at the time. Mind taking a look character list on the Darkstalkers page @marino?

EDIT: Err... You can actually remove characters just fine by going to the character page and editing it. Now I feel bad for bothering Marino with this :(

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

You can edit that? Weird. It SHOULD be auto-populated and uneditable. If it's editable, that's a regression from the previous behaviour. Users shouldn't be required to maintain a franchise's related pages.