Character lists on Wiki articles

SuperMooseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperMooseman

Please can I get the official opinion on having all the lists of the playable characters on the Wiki article page? I want to go removing these as they are all listed to the right (under the characters/locations/etc table), but I need some confirmation.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

I think that listing the characters is all right as long as extra information is added in (something like what I did in the Final Fantasy VI article).

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Endogene

character list is for all the characters in the game be it playable character or NPCs
(a seperate listing for the playable characters might be handy, at least a way to put a certain character in front of another)

edit: sorry misread you
like starfoxa says so long there is some info added that is important to the wiki its cool, however move list and stats belong in the characters their wiki.

What page are you talking about?

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 20

#4  Edited By jeff

The characters that are attached to the game might not always be "playable" characters. If someone put up a list that was a meaningful subset of the characters found in the game, I think that would probably be OK. But full-on duplications of lists we already have don't do anyone any good.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By StarFoxA
SuperMooseman said:
"@ Endogene - No specific page.
@ Jeff - Alright, I just thought pages were getting unnecessarily stretched by long character listings.   Perhaps an addition of an expand/close on sections of the Wiki page would be good?"
That's a great idea. I would like to see something like that implemented.