Dance Central 2 footage of the Giant Bomb crew from E3

vacancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By vacancy

I hope for a user video feature due to me having some great footage of the Giant Bomb Crew dancing at the Dance Central 2 booth at E3.

Can't understand why Drew did not film it from the angle I was filming it from, guess he wanted people like me to get to see the spectacle.

Hope the feature will come, I will then get it on the site.

vacancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vacancy

I hope for a user video feature due to me having some great footage of the Giant Bomb Crew dancing at the Dance Central 2 booth at E3.

Can't understand why Drew did not film it from the angle I was filming it from, guess he wanted people like me to get to see the spectacle.

Hope the feature will come, I will then get it on the site.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Just upload it to youtube and then post it on the forums. The infrastructure for uploading and hosting user videos has to be pretty expensive, and Giant Bomb is still a relatively small site compared to the big juggernauts that allow user uploaded videos. I wouldn't expect it anytime in the near future. Uploading it to youtube and posting it on the forums is the best option for stuff like this. Loads of people make or film stuff relevant to the Giant Bomb community and just use youtube, and a lot of it even ends up getting featured on the front page in the "rad stuff made by our community" section. There's nothing wrong with just using youtube for that sort of stuff.