• 157 results
#151 Posted by Dagbiker (6971 posts) -

@TobbRobb said:

Time to throw some more wood into the fire. Mostly because I'm curious.

@Dagbiker: Did Jeff actually say that he wouldn't take a stance?

No its just been 8 pages, and like 6-7 since a mod asked the staff.

#152 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10912 posts) -

Why hasn't a mod closed this thread yet?

#153 Posted by Hailinel (24413 posts) -

@david3cm said:

I dont get it, they are both super generic characters, why not just put the current one up?

Because he's not representative of the Dante that we've come to know up to this point, and whom most people still associate as being Dante.

#154 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

@MooseyMcMan: Because there has not been any staff input, as requested by a mod, thus not giving a final stance on the rules of the matter.

#155 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@iAmJohn said:

It would be really nice if we could request that mods lock pages from certain edits a la Wikipedia.

Would make a lot of sense. I personally think it's sad that this specific game has so much controversy around it. Mainly because the trailers seem amazing, and if there's a petty revolt, a good game dev will be punished for no reason.

#156 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Why dont we make a poll to figure this out? Have it open a week then close it and that seals the deal. 

#157 Posted by Dagbiker (6971 posts) -

@BestUsernameEver said:

@iAmJohn said:

It would be really nice if we could request that mods lock pages from certain edits a la Wikipedia.

Would make a lot of sense. I personally think it's sad that this specific game has so much controversy around it. Mainly because the trailers seem amazing, and if there's a petty revolt, a good game dev will be punished for no reason.

Then the mods would be the only ones who could edit the pages, perhaps a better solution would be to make it so that certain pages be marked so that all submissions go through the mods.