Dead Space DLC (Please add)

xyberdawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By xyberdawg

• Elite Weapon Skin Pack: Adds weapon skins in Xbox 360 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
Price: 120 MS points
11/13/2008

• Elite Suit and Weapon Skin Pack: Add an upgraded Level 5 suit, and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle in Xbox 360 colors. 
Price:  240 MS points (The suit was originally available as a free download for a limited time.)
11/13/2008

PS3

• Obsidian Weapon Skin Pack: Adds weapon skins in jet-black PLAYSTATION 3 colors for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle.
Price: $1.50

• Obsidian Pack: Adds an upgraded Level 5 suit, and weapon skins for the Line Gun, Plasma Cutter, and Pulse Rifle, all in jet-black PLAYSTATION®3 colors.
Price: $3.00

• Hot Rod Pack: Adds flame graphics for the Flamethrower and Pulse Rifle.
Price: $1.00

•  Big Gun Pack: Adds the Steam Punk Force Gun, the "ultimate in Necromorph-killing destruction" gun.
 Price: $1.00 

•  Heavy Damage Pack: Adds increased firepower and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Contact Beam, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper. 

• Pedestrian Pack: Adds new looks for the Contact Beam, Plasma Cutter, and Ripper.
Price: $1.50

• Scorpion Pack: Adds an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun, all decorated in an new red Scorpion Skin.
Price: $4.00

• Scorpion Weapon Pack: Add faster death-dealing Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun in new red Scorpion skins.
Price: $2.25 

• Speed Kills Pack: Adds faster-firing Force Gun, Line Gun, and Plasma Cutter.          
Price: $2.25

• Tank Pack: Adds an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Flamethrower, Force Gun, and Line Gun, all covered in Unitology script.

• Military Pack: Add a new looks and enhanced power for all 7 weapons.

• Astronaut Pack: Adds a new Astronaut Suit and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper.
tmthomsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By tmthomsen

Do it yourself? 

...or are sub-5000 wiki points users unable to request DLC pages?

xyberdawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyberdawg
@TMThomsen:  I would love to add it, but I don't have the ability. I imagine that is because I am a sub-5000
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Karl_Boss
@TMThomsen said:
" Do it yourself?  ...or are sub-5000 wiki points users unable to request DLC pages? "
He doesn't even have 1000 points to make live edits.

@xyberdawg:
I'm on it.
xyberdawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xyberdawg
@Unknown_Pleasures:  Actually Technically I do have Live Edit capability Between GiantBomb and Comicvine I have a combined 1000+, and because of that I seem to have the abilities of a 1000+ user.  

But thanks alot for doing it Unknown_Pleasures
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Karl_Boss
@xyberdawg said:
" @Unknown_Pleasures:  Actually Technically I do have Live Edit capability Between GiantBomb and Comicvine I have a combined 1000+, and because of that I seem to have the abilities of a 1000+ user.    But thanks alot for doing it Unknown_Pleasures "
Ah I see that's interesting that wiki points from other whiskey sites tie in with this wiki....and no problem.