Editing...um, I'm not sure. The company?

dvaeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By dvaeg

How can you edit information about a company that appears in the very top?   I don't even know what to call it.  Here's what I mean:

Under Working Designs, it says "Working designs is a company that makes video games".  I wanted to change that to "Working Designs was a company that published video games", but I can't change make to publish or do past tense (which doesn't surprise me).  Am I just being too anal?

cyclonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cyclonus

Is it just me or is the 'add new company' button missing? Couldn't find any info on missing points for adding companies or whatever. Hurr.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By lordofultima

I'm going to be honest here. I haven't the faintest idea. This is coming from a mod. So it is done.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Axersia
dvaeg said:
"How can you edit information about a company that appears in the very top?   I don't even know what to call it.  Here's what I mean:

Under Working Designs, it says "Working designs is a company that makes video games".  I wanted to change that to "Working Designs was a company that published video games", but I can't change make to publish or do past tense (which doesn't surprise me).  Am I just being too anal?
"
It's called a blurb. Right under the little avatar left from the page's title click "EDIT BLURB" to edit it.

Cyclonus said:
"Is it just me or is the 'add new company' button missing? Couldn't find any info on missing points for adding companies or whatever. Hurr."
Yeah, it's missing from the company listing for now, but you can also find it on the help page. Scroll down to "Hey, I Noticed You're Missing [insert page], What's Up With That?" and click "Add a Company".
lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By lordofultima

No, he was talking ABOVE the actual blurb, right below the name of the company. As far as I know there is no way to edit it.

Axersia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Axersia

Oh right, that. Yeah, that can't be changed. Right now the same sentence is used for every company in the database, but you could post a suggestion in the suggestions topic asking if they'll make it dynamically change depending on what the company is listed at on game pages.

cyclonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cyclonus
Axersia said:

Cyclonus said:
"Is it just me or is the 'add new company' button missing? Couldn't find any info on missing points for adding companies or whatever. Hurr."
Yeah, it's missing from the company listing for now, but you can also find it on the help page. Scroll down to "Hey, I Noticed You're Missing [insert page], What's Up With That?" and click "Add a Company".
"

Ah thanks. Excellent.