Font colour

SuperMooseman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperMooseman

Would it be possible to add a function to change the colour of our text? I'm aware I could write it out in HTML, but it's a bit of a pain and is buggy with the site.
If not on the forum (I realise it could be abused), it would be very handy for guides.

AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By AaronBelfast

Yea I think we need font colour for forum/guide/articles.

Side note: A basic copy and paste for pictures would also be nice, instead of having to save the picture and then import it.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I don't think it would work. Especially now with the light and dark versions of the site. One colour that looks good on the dark site, might be practically invisible on the light site. And we can't trust users to check it works on both colours. Unless they were to have a small selection of colours that had an alternate colour for use on the other colour site. But that would be allot of effort to implement a system like that, with little gain.

JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JakJ

I think we need one, if only because sometimes when you copy out of word, or notepad or something, and forget to set the color to white (for the dark version of the site), it shows up in whatever color you wrote it in. Then it's a pain in the ass to try to make it default to whatever color text goes with whatever version of the site you're using. Even if it's just a simple button that turns all highlighted text to the site's default color, it would still be appreciated.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By brukaoru

Pretty much was JakJ said... Maybe only a white and black color palette, because adding other colors would probably look bad.