Friends List?

Scieran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Scieran

The funny thing is, I only see a friends list on my summary tab and I don't even know most of those people. Perhaps GB needs to implement function.. like a  Friends tab in gamers profile with their feeds and standard features such as add/remove.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Since you only have one friend, it seems that it's some sort of bug or glitch. Obviously those people should not be listed.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I think the system is designed to put other people's stuff in your friend's blogs on your profile if you have no/few friends, so they are not empty/nearly empty. It's kinda weird, but as you get more friends on the site, the problem should fix itself. All your actual friends stuff is located on the friends option right at the top of the page, and those should only be about your actual friends. The weirdness is limited to the friends blogs section on your profile.

Scieran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Scieran

Actually I found where my virtual friends list is.. beside my inbox. Although that doesn't explain why there are people in the friends box that is in my summary tab.