Game cart in Box Art gallery?

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Emilio

Would this be the proper place to add a game's cart?

michaelenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By michaelenger

I would go for yes. It's not a screenshot, design image or any form of in-game graphic, it's on the outside. And sometimes the box art is featured on the game cart so I'd say "go for it".
My power of decision on this matter isn't grand, though... be wary that the community could react negatively.

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Disgaeamad

I remember someone mentioning that game cart images shouldn't be uploaded at all, which I can understand. Not sure if I'm crazy and imagining things, though.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Emilio

Hmmmdizzle...

I mean, it would be kinda cool to go check a gallery and be like "Oh, this game came in a blue cart or a gold cart or a black cart instead of the normal color cart", know what I'm sayin'?

I've uploaded two carts ( Alien Crush and Military Madness ) so if the staff/mods disagree, I'll try to delete them or you can delete them.

exfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By exfate

Game carts are cool IMO, especially if they're different somehow like you mentioned. There are various images of this type on GB already - can't think of a game off hand though. Boxart is probably best as it's not worth having a seperate gallery for it.
Not sure what the official word is on it though. On a related note, disc art is probably a bad idea.

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#6  Edited By JackiJinx

Well, it's not really box art. Create a new gallery for the cartridge and see if that's a go. If we are allowed fanart, I don't see why we can't have one picture of a cartridge.