#1 Edited by Mercanis (658 posts) -

I can't figure out how to add people to a game's credit page. I've tried the edit button, but when I press it, nothing else appears. If I remember correctly, a form is supposed to appear that let's me search and add people as with others lists. What's up?

#2 Posted by LordAndrew (14001 posts) -

Yeah, it's supposed to appear. But those pages are currently broken.

#3 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -
@LordAndrew said:
" Yeah, it's supposed to appear. But those pages are currently broken. "
Oh really another core feature is broken now?

Fantastic.
#4 Posted by hedfone (1748 posts) -

Top men

#5 Posted by kariyanine (216 posts) -

Is this still being worked on by top men?  Because it is still broken.

#6 Posted by cunners (113 posts) -

And still.

#7 Posted by Legend (2601 posts) -

You can go to the credited person's page and add the game there; their name will then appear in the credit section of the game.

#8 Posted by StarFoxA (5123 posts) -

This has been broken for a long time. Same with adding developed/published games directly to a game company's page.

#9 Posted by Not_Rage (470 posts) -
@Legend said:
" You can go to the credited person's page and add the game there; their name will then appear in the credit section of the game. "
Actually you can't do that, it's also broken.
#10 Edited by Legend (2601 posts) -
@Not_Rage said:

" @Legend said:

" You can go to the credited person's page and add the game there; their name will then appear in the credit section of the game. "

Actually you can't do that, it's also broken. "
Nope, it works just fine. I just added Rebecca Wink to the credits of " Deadly Premonition".
#11 Posted by ChernobylCow (238 posts) -

Yeah can't seem to add a person directly into a game's credits.  I'll try adding the game to the person's page.

#12 Posted by DJGhostmare (70 posts) -

Adding a person to the credits through that person's page doesn't allow you to specify his particular role on that game. Having a credits page for a game where their roles are supplemented by their blurb is incredibly irritating for me personally. OCD, ugh.

#13 Posted by LordAndrew (14001 posts) -
@Andvari said:
" Adding a person to the credits through that person's page doesn't allow you to specify his particular role on that game. "
Yeah, that's an issue I've been meaning to bring up. I've got this big list of bugs, glitches, and other issues. I have to publish it eventually so they can see the kind of stuff that needs to get fixed, but other stuff always comes up.
#14 Posted by Jeff (3349 posts) -

We're eventually going to overhaul the entire credits system to work more like Screened does.

Staff
#15 Posted by AaronReynolds (69 posts) -

That's a good idea. I've enjoyed the way Screened's system has been layed out. 
#16 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8060 posts) -
@Jeff:  An overhaul would be nice.