Guides that were in work

Avatar image for wanderingnewbie
WanderingNewbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey I'm not sure the best place for this but it seems like it.

Before the new site move I was working on two different walkthroughs, but now that the new site is up I can not find where they have gone too. Is this still a work in progress or has my work been lost?

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@wanderingnewbie: I believe the guides were shifted, but they wanted you to back up your work to word (or something like it) or else you will lose your work. I forget how they're implementing guides this time around but I know it's different from the old site

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By mracoon

If you hadn't backed up your work or published your guides then I'm afraid they're gone.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I think someone mentioned that someone had saved them before the redesign. I think it was someone named LordAndrew? I'm not sure. Might want to try him.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

You say you were working on the guides before the site switched over. Did you ever publish them? I only have guides that were published and publicly viewable.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@earlessshrimp said:

@wanderingnewbie: I believe the guides were shifted, but they wanted you to back up your work to word (or something like it) or else you will lose your work. I forget how they're implementing guides this time around but I know it's different from the old site

Now there's only one Guide per Wiki Page, and you click the "Guide" tab on a Wiki Page to get there.

Avatar image for wanderingnewbie
WanderingNewbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well thank you everyone for your quick responses.

Unfortunately I did not ever produce the guide and I did not surf the forums or read the change details enough to know I had to save the guide, a problem on my fault. It was for a more obscure game so not a major loss, maybe I'll go back and start it up sometime. Good to know i wasn't going crazy at least, hahaha.