Hey Bleach/Naruto Fans!

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Are these characters in games? I'm not really into these series (or anime much in general), so I would have no idea. They've been sitting around for months (some with plenty of info), but no added games. I'm suspicious that these are anime/manga-only characters.

Bleach Characters

Barragan Luisenbarn

Zemmori Lerouz(Zommari Leroux)

Szayzel Aporro Granz( Szayel Aporro Granz)

Aaroniero Arruruerie

Halibel

Naruto Characters

Konan

Zetsu

Tobi

I don't mean to be a bubble burster or party pooper or whatever, but if users are knowingly submitting pages that aren't in games, I don't really think they should be getting points for them.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

I'm doing a Google search for

site:www.gamefaqs.com character name
It should me an idea of what games the characters are in. It's pretty difficult sorting through the crap to get to the useful information though.

If anyone has the time, they should check the FAQs and walkthroughs for all the Bleach and Naruto games, and make a note of which characters appear.
OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OneEyedNinja7
LordAndrew said:
"I'm doing a Google search for
site:www.gamefaqs.com character name
It should me an idea of what games the characters are in. It's pretty difficult sorting through the crap to get to the useful information though.

If anyone has the time, they should check the FAQs and walkthroughs for all the Bleach and Naruto games, and make a note of which characters appear.
"
I already checked the Bleach/Naruto wiki sites and in the little section that says "Appears In" all of these characters only show "Manga and Anime". However, I'd like more confirmation from users.

EDIT: Ignore the first sentence, these wiki sites aren't very reliable.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

Based on my GameFAQs searching, I think I've got all Karin Kurosaki's appearances so far. I don't know how much more of this I can do though.

Edit: Just realized I can exclude www.gamefaqs.com/boards/ from the search results, while still searching the rest of the site. By ignoring the forums, I'm more likely to find the information I'm looking for.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordAndrew

Hmm... Is Chiyo-baa just another name for Chiyo? It seems to be, but I don't want to make any incorrect assumptions.

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Another character.

Hidan (Naruto)

Thanks for the help LordAndrew.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#7  Edited By Forcen
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By PureRok
LordAndrew said:
"Hmm... Is Chiyo-baa just another name for Chiyo? It seems to be, but I don't want to make any incorrect assumptions.
"
It is. The -baa part is another honorific, usually translated as grandma, at least whenever I've seen it translated (I honestly don't know exactly what it means, but that's just what I've seen.).
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordAndrew
PureRok said:
"LordAndrew said:
"Hmm... Is Chiyo-baa just another name for Chiyo? It seems to be, but I don't want to make any incorrect assumptions."
It is. The -baa part is another honorific, usually translated as grandma, at least whenever I've seen it translated (I honestly don't know exactly what it means, but that's just what I've seen.)."
Okay. Thanks. :)
OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

I've edited my original post to show all the pages that still don't have linked games.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By EvilTwin

As someone who's never played any of the games but knows the characters I can tell you that they're all fairly new and I'd say it's pretty unlikely that most are in a game so far.  That's about it though.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordAndrew

Oh yeah. I got lazy and gave up. Oops.

jlrm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#13  Edited By jlrm01

Well, according to this post at GameFAQs, all the Bleach characters listed in the first post are support characters in Bleach: Soul Carnival. So it seems they appear in some form in at least one game...