How do I delete a blog post?

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

I posted in my blog and got an internal error so I posted again and it turns out I made a double post.

I couldn't figure out how to delete one of the duplicates. It's probably right in front of me but I can't figure it out. Can someone help?

Cantaloup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cantaloup

I'd like to know this as well.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that as of now there is no way to delete a blog post. One of the many annoying quirks of the recent redesign.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Winternet

I think it's one of those things that are way down in the "Things to fix OH GOD making websites is hard" list.

But, I would blame @rorie

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#5 Mento  Moderator

I asked about this back when I made about a dozen copies of the same blog: You can select a blog for deletion but all it does is make it invisible to everyone but you and the moderators. Any blogs "deleted" in this fashion still count towards your total as well.

I think the intent of this set-up is so that the option to undelete it is always available. Unless you're browsing through your list of blogs to find one you wrote some time ago, it's not too annoying. Personally, I'd be fine with the designers/engineers letting it be to concentrate on bringing back the Followed Users Recent Blogs sidebar and finding blog titles with the search tool instead.