#201 Posted by MrKart (117 posts) -

Once at 1000 points, do new page additions still need to be moderated? I checked the FAQs and couldn't find anything on this, but I wasn't sure, since I submitted a new concept idea and it still said it needed to be approved (and I'm over 1000 points), but a regular edit to one of the pages did not go through this process.
#202 Posted by Not_Rage (470 posts) -
@MrKart said:
" Once at 1000 points, do new page additions still need to be moderated? I checked the FAQs and couldn't find anything on this, but I wasn't sure, since I submitted a new concept idea and it still said it needed to be approved (and I'm over 1000 points), but a regular edit to one of the pages did not go through this process. "
You need 5000 points to add new pages without moderation
#203 Posted by natetodamax (19206 posts) -
@Reizarvg said:
" @snide said:

What are the most common reasons submissions are rejected?

1. Stealing content from other websites like Wikipedia
Really? Because the entire characters section from the Summoner page has been copy-pasted directly from Wikipedia. "
Not anymore, I deleted that plagiarized crap. Thanks for pointing it out.
#204 Posted by Parabole (216 posts) -

How do I add video? I'm not quite sure.

#205 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

Once at 1,000 points what happens? I understand that at 5,000 it goes through automatically but what about at 1,000? 

Also, once you have 5,000 points how is it determined how many points you get? 

Thanks.

#206 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba: At 1000 points you can make edits to any existing page without going through moderation. At 5000 points you can create new pages without going through moderation. Point distribution is determined the same way no matter how many points you have, automatically. Moderators do not have any control over point distribution, except when closing tasks.