#1 Posted by Generic_username (478 posts) -

I accidentally double-posted a blog post of mine, and now I can't seem to find any way at all to delete it. I'm probably just an idiot and it's probably right in front of my face, but if anyone could point me to it, that'd be great.

#2 Posted by Generic_username (478 posts) -

It seems like from what I've looked up, the only thing I can do is hide it, but I still can't find that option, either.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (34615 posts) -

Unfortunately, you can't set the count back. Once it's there, it's there.

#4 Edited by Generic_username (478 posts) -

Well, what do I click on to at least hide it? I'm feeling quite incompetent, sorry.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (34615 posts) -

@generic_username:

I think there's just a delete button at the bottom somewhere? It should be near an edit button. (Or you could ask the mods to do it for you. That should work.)

#6 Edited by Generic_username (478 posts) -

The only options for me are "edit" and "flag." I guess i'll ask a mod for help. Thanks, duder!

#7 Posted by bobafettjm (1255 posts) -

I also have a blog post that I need to delete and noticed no where to do so.

#8 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

So is there still no way to get rid of blog posts? I could've sworn one of the staff mentioned this being fixed, but perhaps it was a slightly different issue?

#9 Edited by Video_Game_King (34615 posts) -

@jjweatherman:

You have to get the mods to do it for you, and even then, they can't do much about the count.

#10 Posted by JJWeatherman (14485 posts) -

@jjweatherman:

You have to get the mods to do it for you, and even then, they can't do much about the count.

By count do you mean the total number of blogs that you've written that it lists under "Blogs Created"? Because I don't particularly mind that, but eh. It would just be cool if I could delete my own blog posts.

#11 Edited by Video_Game_King (34615 posts) -

By count do you mean the total number of blogs that you've written that it lists under "Blogs Created"? Because I don't particularly mind that

I do :(.