How to Edit/Crop/Rotate images?

DevourerOfTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 65

#1  Edited By DevourerOfTime

I'm having a terrible time finding a way to reliably get to the tools on the site to edit/rotate images.

I have tried using backgrounds and headers for my own page, but the tools seem to crash everytime.

I tried to use them when I upload an image from a URL or my desktop, but it will either time out while trying to save the edit or go to the galley in the "edit tags" mode and the image not appearing (everything in the gallery will shift over like there is a new image added, but no image will appear). Plus, I have not been able to find a way to use the image editing while in the "edit tags" mode anyway.

I have tried to use them when trying to add an image to a gallery that is already on the site, but that will just add it to the current gallery and the same "image not appearing" problem will happen as when I upload an image.

So has anyone found a way to reliably use the image editing tools on the new site?

happyfor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By happyfor

can image programme be used on the new site? it has the function of editing, cropping and rotating. with all the image processing and manipulation functions. works well on images, why donnot you try it.

recthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By recthor

i think you need employ an image sdk which is ubiquitous on the internet, you can choose one . if you can't make a decision, i can give you some advices. I do this almost daily. I use an imaging sdk driver found on the internet . Install it and it becomes a selectable option.Then you can crop, rotate, flip, create thumbnails, resize,etcs in any program at all, including Adobe Acrobat . Just open an image, select the option you want,then you can edit the picture on your own willl . the task will be finished in several seconds. if you haven't found a good choice , you can have a try. best wishes.