#1 Posted by Talethia (5 posts) -

I'm trying to get a game approved on Twitch, and apparently they use the Giantbomb list of games as a reference. However, they won't use a game that is listed as a "Stub page", which currently is the status of the game I'm trying to add. So, how to I make it more official? How do I make it a non stub page?

#2 Edited by MattyFTM (14434 posts) -

There is nothing on our end that categorizes a wiki page as a "Stub". That must be something on Twitch's end. You'd have to ask them about that.

#3 Posted by Talethia (5 posts) -

When i go to the game page on the Giantbomb website, currently it says this: "This wiki page is a stub. Hit the edit button above to add to this article."

#4 Posted by dungbootle (2428 posts) -

What game?

#5 Posted by Talethia (5 posts) -

Fates Forever

#6 Edited by PsychoPenguin (187 posts) -

@talethia: Add some descriptive content about the game and don't just copy/paste it from some other site. Look around at other pages here and follow their general style.

#7 Posted by Talethia (5 posts) -

Alright sumbitted some more content. Hopefully that will help! Thanks.

#8 Posted by MattyFTM (14434 posts) -

Oh, that's just the default text that appears on an empty page. If you edit it, that text will go away.

#9 Posted by Baillie (4285 posts) -

@talethia: I just put something there, it's no longer a stub.

#10 Posted by Talethia (5 posts) -

Awesome, thanks!

#11 Posted by JosPlays (2 posts) -

How long does it normally take to get approved?

I added some details of my Blob From Space game and i'm now waiting to get is approved so the page won't be a stub page so I can add it to Twitch as well.

#12 Posted by bobafettjm (1475 posts) -

@josplays: It looks to me like maybe your edits are there now?

#13 Posted by JosPlays (2 posts) -

Yep thanks for responding :)