Image declining

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TheGamerGeek

I just tried to add a whole lot of images Portal and none had watermarks or anything but only a few got accepted and I want a reason why?

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

I'm looking through your images right now, and a lot of them seem to be pretty much the same thing.
Try varying your images a bit. Some of them look like all you did was move a bit and then take another screenshot.

jlrm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By jlrm01

I think I remember your images... One of them was a screenshot of the floor. No portal there or anything, just the floor. There was another that was very, very dark. There were at least three (from memory, I might be mistaken) screenshots taken from the same jump, each one a split second apart from each other. I commented on your picture that you should take the most "memorable" screenshot of your jump and submit that one (not 3 or so, all of which are very similar).

I try to comment (and others do the same) when I find a reason to reject an image. Look for the image that was rejected an look at the bottom for comments. I don't reject images to be mean to the uploader or anything. ^_^

This is also happened the other day with Half-LIfe 2 (and the game where you are Barney, that I forgot the name of), where a lot of screenshots submitted where too similar. Some were rejected, I'm sure.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I think I saw a few of yours. They were all pretty much all the same. That's not the point. There's supposed to be a variety.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Absurd

I came by your screenshots when I was image modding and I read a couple of comments saying that you were too repetitive, like you took several screenshots of the same map in the same place. Hope that helps.