Image moderation tool points question

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If people are going to get points for moderating images, should people get points for skipping to the next image? You don't want to encourage people to approve images without knowing if its assigned to the right game or not. It'll lead to allot of games being on the wrong game. You should reward people for saying "I don't know" so people don't automatically click the approve button just to get points.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I suppose that could work, but something definitely has to be implemented to stop points whores.

exfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By exfate
SuperMooseman said:
"Then people will just speed through clicking 'I don't know' to earn points.
I think a system should be implemented so that if your opinion goes agaisnt the majority x amount of times, then you are banned from using the image mod tool for a period of time.
"
The majority may not always be right though...
Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Vlademir
SuperMooseman said:
"Then people will just speed through clicking 'I don't know' to earn points.
I think a system should be implemented so that if your opinion goes agaisnt the majority x amount of times, then you are banned from using the image mod tool for a period of time.
"
That's a little harsh.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jayge_

Yeah, that'd be pretty dumb. What if it's something like the Okami cover (as an example), where most people overlook it, but you see the IGN logo in the background?