Leaks -- how do they work?

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By beargirl1

i was gonna make an edit to the Dead or Alive 5 page, but i figured i'd check in with you guys first to see if this is alright. i didn't see anything about this on the Wiki FAQ, but how does one go about leaks on the wiki?

here's my situation. an off-screen image of an unannounced character was released on Shoryuken named Mila. she's a new character to the series, but her name has been leaked before because it was included in a full roster leak from people who did some digging inside of the alpha demo. the image shows the character in a match, with her name above the life bar and the character model. Team Ninja themselves have yet to acknowledge her existence.

No Caption Provided

should this character get added to the Wiki, including her own page, this image added to the DOA5 gallery and her own section in the DOA5 wiki?

<insert Miracles joke here>

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I don't have the official answer for you but I'd say wait until Team Ninja themselves announces her to make a page for her. I hope that happens soon because I want to see her fight.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

Wait until an official announcement? If it's real, there will be an eventual announcement.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By beargirl1

@ImmortalSaiyan: @LordAndrew: good enough for me. i just hope that they announce her soon :<

thanks chaps

thedj93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By thedj93

UGF this game looks good

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

@AjayRaz: Was wondering if you saw all those leaks. I posted them a few weeks back. I really wanna try out Alpha-152. I hope getting all of the titles isn't a huge deal.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#7  Edited By musubi

@AjayRaz: Images and a video (which was taken down) leaked today!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Karl_Boss

If it ends up becoming confirmed, you can explain the leak in the article but until its confirmed/proven false I would keep it out of the wiki.