Mass Effect Trilogy??

giznad138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was just wondering if Mass Effect Trilogy is on this site or not. I looked, and am not seeing it. Or I'm just stupid and missed it somehow. I know in the first Mass Effect wiki, it mentions the trilogy set, but it still doesn't have the PS3 version of this game listed, except for the one that's on PSN. I was hoping someone could add an entry for the Trilogy set on ps3 and 360. The reason I ask, is because I'm using an app on my phone called Game Vault and this is one set that's not popping up.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

Why don't you add it to the wiki?

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#3  Edited By Marino  Staff

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: @giznad138: It's just a box with the three games' discs in it. We don't list these types of compilations as their own game page.

ma_rc_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By ma_rc_01

@marino said:

@c0l0nelp0c0rn1: @giznad138: It's just a box with the three games' discs in it. We don't list these types of compilations as their own game page.

Shouldn't we? Pages for compilations would be cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513
deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@ma_rc_01 said:

@marino said:

Metroid Prime Trilogy is up there. Granted, it includes a reworking of the first two games to work with the Wii remote, so it has more in common with Devil May Cry HD Collection than Command & Conquer: The First Decade. But the latter does exist on the wiki.

Metroid Prime Trilogy contains all three games on one disc as a single package, and as you noted, contains changes and additions to the gameplay. Mass Effect Trilogy is just the three individual games packaged together rather than existing as a unique compilation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513
deactivated-5ff27cb4e1513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel said:

@ubersmake said:
@ma_rc_01 said:

@marino said:

Metroid Prime Trilogy is up there. Granted, it includes a reworking of the first two games to work with the Wii remote, so it has more in common with Devil May Cry HD Collection than Command & Conquer: The First Decade. But the latter does exist on the wiki.

Metroid Prime Trilogy contains all three games on one disc as a single package, and as you noted, contains changes and additions to the gameplay. Mass Effect Trilogy is just the three individual games packaged together rather than existing as a unique compilation.

Should Command & Conquer: The First Decade have its own page, then? Or does it get around this by being on one DVD (and having an extra DVD), instead of a repackaging of the original CDs?

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@hailinel said:

@ubersmake said:
@ma_rc_01 said:

@marino said:

Should Command & Conquer: The First Decade have its own page, then? Or does it get around this by being on one DVD (and having an extra DVD), instead of a repackaging of the original CDs?

I'm not sure. I could have sworn that page was deleted once before, but I might be wrong.

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#9 Marino  Staff

@hailinel: @ubersmake: If it has a unique interface/menu to navigate between the games and additional content, it typically gets its own page. Otherwise, like the Mass Effect Trilogy, it should be listed as a release for those individual games.