#1 Posted by ocdog45 (675 posts) -

I'm on the Penumbra Franchise page and I want to change the order of the games listed in the order it was released. It's not letting me and when I try to delete them and re add them in that order it won't let me. Any suggestion?

#2 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

No order is intended in those listings. It's not supposed to be alphabetical or chronological, and you can't force it. If you really want to, you could create a user list.

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6275 posts) -

As in at the bottom of the page? Those games are totally in reverse chronological order.

#4 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

As in at the bottom of the page? Those games are totally in reverse chronological order.

You are correct. Perhaps LordAndrew is referring to the Games sub-page, which does not appear to follow any reasonable order.

#5 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

You can't change the order the games are listed in, the site already has a system of ordering the games which it imposes automatically. On the "Games" page for a franchise the games are listed alphabetically, and in the section on the "Overview" page, they are listed in reverse chronological order based on their U.S. release date.

#6 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

So it is. How did I miss that?