Questionable points payout

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By falconer

First I'd like to note that I'm not complaining because my top editor status is in jeopardy for this page.

So this Sedarati fellow gets 288 points for, quite literally, copy-pasting the achievement list from xbox360achievements.com. I mean, come on. He only deserves those points if he took the time to put in proper images (those borders are another by product of copy-pasting) and moving the the numbers over so they're not off the text area. At least the fellow before had the decency to do it right with text.

I just thought it was important to bring this to the mods' attention.

EDIT

I've fixed the numbers issue (among many other things), but I'd still like an answer for this.

EDIT 2

Also, more than half of the person's points are from doing this. He now has the ability for live updating, which I don't think is right.

Avatar image for americanpegasus
AmericanPegasus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AmericanPegasus

Nothing I can do right now, but I'll be sure to bring it to the attention of the staff, though I don't see how the issue could be resolved in the current system

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By falconer

Very cool (was not expecting a response ;) ). Suggestion for future similar instances; implement a tool for the mods to deactivate the character points and be able to manually put in points.

EDIT

I notice that this copying of xbox360achievements.com stuff to be quite popular...