#1 Posted by JonDavis (612 posts) -

Name of that page should be changed to Sackpeople as a concept, or Sackperson as a character... For proof that Sackboy hasn't been named outright in-game, just listen to the Narrator; he says Sackperson as well...

Sorry if that wasn't the most coherent request and people might say it's no big deal, but it's the proper way of naming the character.

...or a Sackgirl page could be made, but I don't really like that idea.

#2 Posted by MadMinstrel (5 posts) -

You know? People call the, uh, protagonist Sackboy. No point in changing that. And while I appreciate your effort to rid the world of this grave injustice, I'm certain the Sackpeople of the world won't be offended. After all, they're fictional.

#3 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Haha, Sackpeople. Who's to say Sackboy isn't an occasional cross-dresser?

#4 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3101 posts) -

It's kinda like how Mario's name is actually pronounced Mareio not Mahrio. But let's just do the same thing we did with that, say "fuck it" keep saying it the way we like and tell anybody who doesn't like it to shove their dictionary up their ass.

#5 Posted by Snail (8661 posts) -

They are the same... You just dress them up differently. I stand for Sackperson as a character.

#6 Posted by Emilio (3380 posts) -

Yeah, the protagonist and the character on the cover is Sackboy, but the species of Sackboy are Sackpeople.

I looked it up in my Pokedex.

#7 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

What if this Sackperson and Birdo had a baby, then what? Sacko? Birdperson?

#8 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
JonDavis said:
"Name of that page should be changed to Sackpeople as a concept, or Sackperson as a character... For proof that Sackboy hasn't been named outright in-game, just listen to the Narrator; he says Sackperson as well...

Sorry if that wasn't the most coherent request and people might say it's no big deal, but it's the proper way of naming the character.

...or a Sackgirl page could be made, but I don't really like that idea."

No.

Are you serious? Ugh, I hate political correctness. No, they aren't janitors anymore, they are custodial engineers. No more Merry Christmas! You have to say Happy Holidays. Make Sackboy, Sackperson? What's next? Are we going to decide that the term human is politically incorrect and should now be huperson? *Shakes head sadly*
#9 Posted by Spencer (252 posts) -

You are seriously overestimating the number of Sackgirls that will actually be used in LittleBigPlanet.

#10 Posted by SL33TBL1ND (545 posts) -
#11 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

"Sackboy" is mentioned once in the manual, but they seem to focus on "SackPerson". Does anyone know if the word "Sackboy" is used In the game itself? If so, I don't remember it.

#12 Posted by Deathawk (280 posts) -

Regardless of what the game tries to establish, I think an overwhelming majority of people call the creature Sackboy, Therefor the average person is gonna search for Sackboy and not Sackpeople.

#13 Posted by Discorsi (1390 posts) -
Deathawk said:
"Regardless of what the game tries to establish, I think an overwhelming majority of people call the creature Sackboy, Therefor the average person is gonna search for Sackboy and not Sackpeople."
it's called an alias...