Still pending

azuravian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By azuravian

I have had multiple submissions approved (and a couple rejected), but I have one of my earlier submissions still pending after about 5 days.  I made a submission for 3D Stereoscopy as a Concept.  There are multiple games that make use of stereoscopy and many even provide 3d glasses for you to use.  Sly 3 and Heart of Darkness are just two examples.  Can anyone think of why a submission would be pending for that long when multiple subs that I made later have already been approved?

Vigilance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Vigilance

5 days 2 hours here as well.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Absurd

It happens, I think there are different mods working on the different pages sorted by age, If that makes sense.

HydraHam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By HydraHam

It happens and i could take awhile.. you gotta remember the staff is short and you have tons of people submitting tons and tons of stuff every hour.

speciman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By speciman
Styl3s said:
"It happens and i could take awhile.. you gotta remember the staff is short and you have tons of people submitting tons and tons of stuff every hour.
"
I was gonna say exactly the same thing.
You gotta wait dude! :X
Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6  Edited By Termite
speciman said:
"Styl3s said:
"It happens and i could take awhile.. you gotta remember the staff is short and you have tons of people submitting tons and tons of stuff every hour.
"
I was gonna say exactly the same thing.
You gotta wait dude! :X
"
Exactly

And there are far too many "Oh dude, I've been waiting for ages" threads. Isn't there a sticky saying that processing takes a while?
azuravian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By azuravian

I understand that it takes a while (and it's been approved now).  My confusion was just that newer subs I had made had already been approved.  I was under the impression that all subs were handled in the order they are submitted, that's why it confused me.  I wasn't trying to complain, just trying to understand.  Thanks for the responses.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By lordofultima

There's a simple yet complicated answer for that. Many mods choose to tackle submissions on pages other than the first, and I'll say that it can't be helped. We can also browse by what type of submission it is, but we are constantly aiming to improve our response time. Just have faith.

TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Azuravian, things have gotten alot quicker now. The longest submission right now is at 20 hours and 45 minutes.

By the way, I just approved your other submission.;) Hope you're happy now.

azuravian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By azuravian

Oh, I've always had faith and I greatly appreciate what you guys are doing.  I was never trying to complain, just to understand.  I do now.  Thanks again to all the staff and mods.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By StarFoxA

Took my character submission less than 24 hours to be accepted. The mods are probably just busy.