Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting

clubside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By clubside

Don't know if anyone here can offer an answer but figured I'd try before annoying a mod with a PM:

The game Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting, which I own from the Xbox Live Arcade, does not list the 360, or Xbox Live Marketplace, as a platform. However Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting lists Xbox. When I go to the achievements page the proper game (the Turbo version) is pulled with the SNES box shot, and if I click the game link from the achievements page it takes me to that one. Since I own every XBLA release I did a quick check and Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting is not available for the 360, only the Turbo-named version. Rather than blindly editing the page and potentially getting rejected I figured I'd ask if there was some rationale behind associating the non-Turbo version with the Xbox rather than the Turbo version?

I know you fighting game fans out there can get pretty anal over minor (?) version differences so maybe there's a reason a version not released is marked and one that has been released is not.