The editing & tools request thread.

dudewhat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dudewhat

Just going to list thing's I'd like to be able to do to make pages in which I add content look better, and generally make the system easier, more friendly and more efficient so I can add content and lower the amount of tedious repitition.

• Ability to add galleries to games without submitting a new image.
  • Ability to remove a image from a gallery in which they don't belong and place them into another.
  • A check all & uncheck all box when uploading many screenshots to the same galleries. Most of my time is spent hitting clicking check boxes.
  • Ability to organize more then 30 screenshots at once.
  • Ability to increase the number of images the My Images page lists at once, at the moment it is capped at 10. I currently have to look through 136 pages of screenshots inorder to find a older submission. This number is only going to get bigger and harder to navigate.
  • Ability to scroll more then 5 pages at a time. It takes me 15 clicks to go from page 1 to page 75 to get to any screenshots in the middle of my collection and add it to a new gallery. The fewer clicks the better.

I will update this post with anything else I think of, please feel free to add your own to this page rather then commenting on my post. Generally, add to this list of things the guys upstairs can do to make Giant Bomb better for you.
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#2  Edited By JackiJinx

That's a great list. I can't think of anything else to add at the moment though, but will come back if I do.