User Review Question

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

On some games there is no "Reviews" on the left hand column of the screen.
One user has a review on the game but his review is showing up on the "recent" tab.  Why???

Why didn't it generate a "Reviews" option on the left column of the screen? 
Some games have this "Reviews" option on the left column of the screen and others do not?   Is this the reason why the user's review went under the "recent tab"?  If so, then who can I contact to have the "Reviews" option added to the left column of the screen for this game title?

Thanks.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

The Reviews item only appears in the nav bar if the game has a specific release date, and that release date has passed. That's the way it's always been.
However, since the redesign users have been able to add reviews regardless of the listed release date by clicking the "Write a Review" link above the recent activity box..

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By THE_END

Thanks for the explanation, but why does Phantasy Star 1 not have a "Reviews" in the nav bar? 

The game was released in 1988 so it should have a release date that passed, correct?

So if I click on "Write a Review" link then it will will show up in the "recent" tab correct?

Who is able to add a "Reviews" nav bar?  And where do you click to add a review for the nav bar?

Thanks

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

It doesn't even have 1988 listed as the release date on the site. I'll add it, but even that's not enough. It needs to be a specific date, with a month, day, and year.