#1 Posted by SexyToad (2722 posts) -

I've seen pages that had more than one image on it. But it won't let me upload more than one? Some pages I have seen had been mostly made by one person, so I doubt that he submitted one photo at a time.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

You can...you just have to select more then one at a time. 

#3 Posted by SexyToad (2722 posts) -

@The_Laughing_Man: I tried that and it still wouldn't let me. A little google chrome pop up said "You choose too many files. The limit is one." Also when I click on the image button the window that comes up asking where the image is at, on the top left it said "Add ONE image top the wiki"

#4 Posted by Dragon_Fire (369 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

@The_Laughing_Man: I tried that and it still wouldn't let me. A little google chrome pop up said "You choose too many files. The limit is one." Also when I click on the image button the window that comes up asking where the image is at, on the top left it said "Add ONE image top the wiki"

I will second this I have had this same problem on Chrome also.

#5 Posted by Zleunamme (706 posts) -

Did anybody get the quest for adding a picture to an empty gallery? I did it for two different wiki pages and did not get that quest.

#6 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

Haven't tested but...

It makes sense since there was a time when people would take something like a trailer for a new game and convert each frame to an image then upload almost the whole thing (100's of images)

Which would boost their wiki points by huge amounts, While doing almost nothing to actually help the wiki. It just clogged up the images sections.

Like having 564 images of a single game

#7 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

@SexyToad: When uploading images directly from your computer to an article it is true it only allows you to submit one image at a time between submissions.....the way to get around this is to upload all the images to the image section of the page first, then when adding pictures to the article use the "search the site" feature to search for the page and add them, this allows you to upload multiple images in an article in one submission.