Wrong Images

stargamerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By stargamerx

I was posting images to Jak II, and somehow all of my uploaded images at that point in time were uploaded as well, even though they aren't related, and I didn't check them off. I have tried to delete these, but since they weren't checked, I can't remove them, or at least I don't know how.  Can a moderator delete this, and how did it even pass moderation?

Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Felix

One thing you can try is to edit the caption on each of the images you accidentally uploaded to PLEASE REMOVE or something similar. Or contact a moderator directly through PM since the other way may simply increase the size of the queue and may not be taken care of for a while.

Those are my two ideas.

Vlademir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Vlademir

That happened to me twice. I think it's partly caused when you upload more than 1 image, if say 2 had an error in the uploading, it will replace those two images with two random images in your uploaded pictures.

That's what happened to me. I uploaded I think 10 images and 3 failed and were replaced with random images from my other uploaded images. Another time I uploaded some images for submission and for some reason 9 other images were put there too. I don't think there's really any way to cancel them once you've gotten to the caption step in the submissions.

(BTW, you should have put this in the "Delete Request" section)

stargamerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By stargamerx

OK