BRAVE Forcefully Removes CEO After Losing SOV to PL

Boywonder03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Boywonder03

In what could be a considered a drastic response to Pandemic Legions seizure of its player owned space, BRAVE Newbies announced after closed door meetings that a secret vote was held to remove previously appointed CEO Lychton Kondur last night.
The CNM (Council of Newbie Management) as appointed FC and Veteran Member Malanek to take over duties as acting CEO of BRAVE.

Lychton was appointed by the previous BRAVE founder Matias Otero.

Pandemic Legion's Post-Catch After Action Report can be found on reddit.com/r/eve which documents and hypothesizes issues in BRAVE leadership and middle and upper management.

Kite Co's own CEO Jester Royal was involved in the Secret vote - Which was probably felt really cool to do.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I have no clue what any of this means but it sounds pretty cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-6050ef4074a17
deactivated-6050ef4074a17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Have things turned sour for BRAVE, then? I haven't followed the latest news from EVE in several months.

Renahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@marokai: Sort of? I mean most of the alliance level leadership is inexperienced, so there's plenty of fuckups. They'll keep on being BRAVE most likely though.

Althox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Good riddance. Also, I miss so much when not being able to log on (final thesis takes my time awaaayyy!).

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jesterroyal

AND THEN WE PUT HIM BACK. AYYYYY.

What this mainly did was serve as a wakeup call that things weren't great and people weren't happy. You'd be surprised how much of this game turns into a game of human interaction. When you looked back on it, nobody was happy with the mechanics of the coup or how it went down. Many people just needed a way to have their concerns heard and ultimately this helped burn a few spies in the long run. When you have a hard time communicating with the people pulling the strings then you have a hard time in general. Currently Kite Co. has moved away from our constructed station that we built and named after Ryan Davis. We're living in a different part of space to rebuild, refocus in fun, and not have our faces punched in every day by a overwhelming force. If anybody is interested I can type of a summary of the events on how I, as an eve player, went through back to back coups and pulled long hours all for the sake of internet spaceships. I know the drama is the most intriguing part of EVE online.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187
ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man, the shit that comes out of this game is so cool. Boring as hell to play, but damn the stories are fun

jd_delgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boywonder03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jd_delgado: The podcast linked by @jakob187 may be better at explaining everything but that news is kinda dated now as the ousted leader has been re-instated.

jd_delgado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers