Hero & BL take down 147b ISK ($2,800) Titan

gnu2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gnu2000

So, I woke up this morning to discover that us and Black Legion had successfully baited and killed a Pandemic Legion titan.

First off, a bit of background: For the past few weeks we have been under sporadic attack from Pandemic Legion, an alliance of highly skilled PVP pilots who make extensive use of their large fleet of super capitals. This can make fleet engagements frustrating, as even if we manage to hold our own, we know the supercap steamroller will roll right over us.

Fast forward to this morning, when two plucky dreadnought pilots laid siege to a PL POS that was coming out of reinforce to bait a reaction. Thankfully, a PL titan pilot took the bait and jumped in his Avatar to take down the two dreads, and the trap was sprung. Hero forces poured into system to keep the titan locked down, while Black Legion arrived via wormhole to lend their high DPS ishtar fleet to the fight.

Titan killmailSupercarrier killmail

r/eve reddit megathread

Black Legion video of the fight:

And the part that makes me the most proud? Kite Co. duders sitting on that killmail.

No Caption Provided

Edraii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edraii

Was there, died hard, totally satisfied!

gaggle64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Oh man, thanks for posting that vid. I was hoping the event would be up somewhere.