#1 Posted by MisterCrow (34 posts) -

I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. Any idea of this is coming out on Steam?

#2 Posted by bobfantastic (16 posts) -

Evoland was Greenlit and is apparently available on April 4th. The community hub on Steam suggests it's 2-3hours long, price is TBA.

I agree it looks pretty cool, hopefully the era-shifting is a proper mechanic and not just cosmetic; if there's proper depth to the game it could be really interesting.

#3 Posted by alanm26v5 (449 posts) -

I took a chance on this game, and I just finished playing it. It's not really too deep, but it's charming. Part of that relies on having some nostalgia for older JRPGs and Zelda though.

#4 Posted by Spankmealotus (284 posts) -

I just played through it. It is indeed about 3 hours long. Kind of wish there was more to it but I still really enjoyed it. I can't imagine you would like it as much if you haven't been playing games for many console generations now.

#5 Posted by r3d_zombie (30 posts) -

does this have controller support?

#6 Posted by Chaser324 (6534 posts) -

@r3d_zombie: It does have controller support, but it's not flawless. For instance, when I got to the part where you have to push blocks I had to use the arrow keys on my keyboard because using the thumbstick wasn't allowing me to push them.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by r3d_zombie (30 posts) -
#8 Posted by Vexxan (4620 posts) -

The game looked interesting in the Quick Look but if it's only 3 hours long it's a no deal at the current price.