#1 Posted by poprocksandsoda (32 posts) -

Hello everyone,

I need to kill one more animal type to earn the inferno rounds; "mutated turtle." I don't see any icon that looks like a turtle on the map. Has anyone found where they can be found? Thanks in advance and if you haven't played FC3: BD it is way worth the $15.

#2 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3392 posts) -

@poprocksandsoda: Can't you lure them out with some pizza... In all honesty I don't know, played a few minutes and realized the same thing when I played Far Cry 3 my rig is too old and I gotta play with the video settings.

#3 Posted by fox01313 (5072 posts) -

Oh those damn turtles...

One of the hunting missions you get is getting rid of those buggers in the sewers below the garrison once it's liberated. That was a rough hunting mission & should be tried by all as it's quite interesting but damn them turtles.

#4 Edited by Chaser324 (6544 posts) -

@i_stay_puft said:

@poprocksandsoda: Can't you lure them out with some pizza...

Alright. I haven't played Blood Dragon yet, but I just wanted to make sure the first commenter didn't blow it by not making a TMNT reference.

#5 Posted by Ghostiet (5274 posts) -

Hello everyone,

I need to kill one more animal type to earn the inferno rounds; "mutated turtle." I don't see any icon that looks like a turtle on the map. Has anyone found where they can be found? Thanks in advance and if you haven't played FC3: BD it is way worth the $15.

It's a sidequest in one of the outposts. You need to visit the sewers right under that outpost.

#6 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3392 posts) -

@i_stay_puft said:

@poprocksandsoda: Can't you lure them out with some pizza...

Alright. I haven't played Blood Dragon yet, but I just wanted to make sure the first commenter didn't blow it by not making a TMNT reference.

Funny thing, that's probably the reference the developers were trying to make.

#7 Posted by Gruebacca (519 posts) -

You need to be careful on this mission. Those turtles can be tricky.

Fuck those turtles.

#8 Posted by Fabbaz (1 posts) -

The turtles are found in a sewer making friends with a rat on a 'Predators Path'-mission located in the garrison found at around X: 530 Y: 364.