#1 Edited by MJHAYLETT (447 posts) -

almost more than anything else I can think of :D

#2 Posted by jsnyder82 (765 posts) -

I look forward to this, period. It looks awesome.

#3 Posted by zenmastah (999 posts) -

Can.Not.Wait.

Trailer looked too fucking good.

HYPE!

#4 Posted by MikeJFlick (444 posts) -

I just hope it will INFACT be Jeff and Vinny or Ryan.

#5 Posted by LTSmash (659 posts) -

I look forward to Brad and Patrick's Quick Look of Blood Dragon because the comments will be hilarious.

#6 Posted by crazyadam468 (2 posts) -

just got this game today (11th april) and what a game wow its so cool with all the neon effects and retro style (btw i get games early so u wont be able to get yours as early as me)

#7 Posted by BigJeffrey (5112 posts) -

Would they have to pirate it, i mean this game is not out until May 1st.

#8 Edited by crazyadam468 (2 posts) -

no its full legit i get games early

#9 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4504 posts) -

YES

#10 Edited by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

@ltsmash said:

I look forward to Brad and Patrick's Quick Look of Blood Dragon because the comments will be hilarious.

lol

#11 Edited by RawknRo11a (568 posts) -

@crazyadam468: just wondering, Did you make an account here JUST to post this little tid-bit? And if anyone REALLY wanted to play the game there are torrents out there. Not saying I don't believe you but, Seems a bit fishy...

Back on topic: Game looks super cool and looking forward to whatever pair quicklooks. but if I had to choose: Vinny/Ryan

#12 Posted by ShaggE (6727 posts) -

just got this game today (11th april) and what a game wow its so cool with all the neon effects and retro style (btw i get games early so u wont be able to get yours as early as me)

You're not the only one who knows about Pirate Bay, buddy.

#13 Edited by Pudge (927 posts) -

Back on topic: Game looks super cool and looking forward to whatever pair quicklooks. but if I had to choose: Vinny/Ryan

There is NO WAY Jeff isn't the one playing on this Quick Look.

#14 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1857 posts) -

This is either Jeff/Vinny or Jeff/Ryan joint. Or all three. Only the three of them could truly appreciate what it is.

#15 Edited by maskedarcstrike (700 posts) -

@mjhaylett:

Damnit the gif im trying to post from the Blood Dragon site isnt working =/

#16 Edited by ripelivejam (4926 posts) -

i don't understand how people aren't completely losing their shit over this. this looks like the most awesome-packed delicious thing ever. i would've never expected this being attached to far cry 3, and yet I KNEW IT WOULD BE COMING ALL ALONG.

(still need to beat far cry 3 :( )

#17 Edited by envane (1164 posts) -

i look forward to a jeff/vinny quicklook of ANYTHING

#18 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (6012 posts) -

Yes. Just yes.

#19 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4899 posts) -

@mjhaylett said:

almost more than anything else I can think of :D

why? Because they're colour blind? What's your problem, man?

#20 Posted by MJHAYLETT (447 posts) -

@oldirtybearon: uh because they are my fav 2 quick look guys on this site. If that is a problem for you then feel free to um yeah whatever. Having Jeff and Vinny talk about all things neon and 80's and cyborgs and crazyness is my idea of a good quick look. Sorry you have a problem with that. Have a nice day.

#21 Edited by RuthLoose (836 posts) -

It's too bad that since Patrick interviewed the game's director he is now beholden to play the final product.

I'm just kidding. Sometimes even Patrick can relax and enjoy a video game that encourages interactivity.

#22 Edited by leinad44 (537 posts) -

@ltsmash said:

This

#23 Posted by Brodehouse (10140 posts) -

Well too bad, you'll get Patrick and Ryan and you'll damn well like it! Especially when Patrick ignores what's on screen to reiterate a conversation he had with the developer, who he will refer to by their first name, and Ryan will misattribute a reference to Blade Runner as a reference to Total Recall.

#24 Posted by alternate (2720 posts) -

It was recorded yesterday and both ryan and pat were out. Jeff and either Vinny or Brad (prob brad with vinny running the board).

#25 Edited by Rafaelfc (1471 posts) -

my money is on Jeff / Brad combo

#26 Posted by zenmastah (999 posts) -

Jeff/Brad/Vinny, oh well one can dream.