#1 Edited by Tyashki (213 posts) -

This game looks about as stupid as I hoped. I want it.

EDIT: Blocked. :(

#2 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

Video has been pulled.

From the screens this looks fun and all but it looks like they went full retard ala Saints Row 3. Far Cry 3 was more about the cat-and-mouse open world gameplay not the absurd retro sci fi "humor."

#3 Edited by Tarsier (1069 posts) -

they used terminator music and its not even about terminator. this is like a 'pull a bunch of shit out of the 80s and slam it into a video game and act all crazy and silly about it' ... which is not ok. theres good crazy/retro and theres bad crazy/retro and sadly this seems to be the latter.

i think the phrase is 'trying too hard'

#4 Edited by mrfluke (5271 posts) -
#5 Posted by BeachThunder (12096 posts) -

@tarsier said:

this is like a 'pull a bunch of shit out of the 80s and slam it into a video game and act all crazy and silly about it' ... which is not ok.

Oh come on, that game is already one of the highest rated game of all time, and it's only been out for 2 weeks...

#6 Posted by Tarsier (1069 posts) -

@tarsier said:

this is like a 'pull a bunch of shit out of the 80s and slam it into a video game and act all crazy and silly about it' ... which is not ok.

Oh come on, that game is already one of the highest rated game of all time, and it's only been out for 2 weeks...

what one is that i dont understand

#8 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Here it is...I think.

#9 Edited by rebgav (1429 posts) -

@tarsier said:

they used terminator music and its not even about terminator.

The lead character is voiced by Michael Biehn, who played Kyle Reese in Terminator.

#10 Posted by Tarsier (1069 posts) -

@rebgav said:

@tarsier said:

they used terminator music and its not even about terminator.

The lead character is voiced by Michael Biehn, who played Kyle Reese in Terminator.

of course, and i bet the end boss is going to be voiced by arnold sportesniger