Duders, let's play this

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By whitegreyblack

Watching this on UPF right now. I'm a little buzzed right now and I don't know the particulars of how to get some games going with my fellow duders, but let's do that. Only good things can happen.

I will think on how to coordinate this and update this thread.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You have a preferred console or what?

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I keep having issue connecting. I can get the game started, but it always takes us back to the login screen on our phones/tablets/laptops. Any tips or is it my network?

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Mitch0712

I'm on PS4, don't know if it matters. Right now, try room SPWD.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By whitegreyblack

@citizencoffeecake: Not sure whether the game is playable across platforms, I need to look it up. All I know about this game at this point is what I saw on UPF. Will probably be on PC, though I might try PS4 as well. Unsure at this point.

The jackbox games site was down for me any time I checked this evening so I have not really learned any more about the game.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm. I do not use Twitch so I don't know how to make this work, if the below info is still true.

"The game is also meant to be played locally, with everyone in the same room. This is a true party game, one that even your non-gaming mom, uncle, girlfriend, or whomever will enjoy.

Still, the game is played through a web browser over the internet. Technically, someone can play from a remote location. They just need to know the room number and when to start playing. The downside to this approach is that the remote player would not be able to see anything that happens on the main game screen. Remote players can see the questions, input their answers, select truth and lies, and perform all of the interactions required to participate. They just can't hear the announcer, see who picks what, who is winning, etc. The workaround is to broadcast and stream the game via Twitch, in which case everyone can see everything."

From http://www.wpcentral.com/fibbage-xbox-one-review

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whitegreyblack: i've spent about an hour in a twitch stream that has this going, it's super easy to join up on www.fibbage.com , you'll want to set up the windows so you can input your answers in browser and see stream at same time, but it works very well.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By whitegreyblack

@wolfgame: So long as someone else is hosting the twitch stream I am a-ok to play, it's might just be hard to coordinate since I am on and off the computer so much during the weekends. Too bad they don't have an online multiplayer component!