thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thatpinguino  Staff

Hey Duders,

Here is the latest Deep Look! Deep Looks are largely gameplay and commentary like a Giantbomb quicklook; however, I try to cover games that have been out for a while and I intend to use the videos to highlight moments and mechanics that I found particularly worthy of highlighting and exploring. Also I aim to keep the videos under 20 minutes.

In this Deep Look I continue my preparations for my Final Fantasy IX speed run in the Giantbomb Community Endurance Run. The GB Community Endurance Run is going to be raising money for Pencils of Promise, a charity that builds schools, trains teachers, and puts kids through school in developing nations, from April 10th through 12th. You can even name FFIX characters if you include the character and the name you would like with your donation!

In this video I show how to get the defense of Alexandria as quickly and profitably as possible. I then show why eating whale zombies is good for your health. Next up is some tips on how to crash Ark without losing your head. I close up by showing how to defeat the boss of the Desert Palace in two rounds of combat. Tune in then donate!

Bogitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nicely done, I'll hopefully get to watch your stream!

thatpinguino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 thatpinguino  Staff

@bogitt: Thanks! It looks like I messed up in critical ways on all of my practice runs so I'm hoping I can take those lessons into my real run... Fingers crossed.