Unable to download patch

JordanGunnShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey everyone,

First time posting on these forums! Hoping someone could help.

I bought Final Fantasy XIV online the complete experience for ps4 the other day, never really played an mmo before and man is it frustrating trying to install it!

I've managed to log into the lodestone but every time I try to start the game I need to download the update file, it gets a quarter of the way through (roughly) and then fails. I've searched about the web and can't find any reason for this. It's definitely not hard drive space as I have over 100 gig free.

I keep getting a bunch of different error codes each time I try (can't remember any of them off hand) but searching the online I can't find any reason for this! Anyone on here having similar issues?

I've tried like 9 times and starting to lose my rag with this game!

Help me Giantbomb, you're my only hope!

iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just bought the ps4 version last night and was able to patch it, when you see those errors just let it sit, it should patch then.

JordanGunnShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@iceman228433: Not sure that'll work for me, I left my ps4 on while I was at work today, started downloading at 7:00am this morning. Came home at 6:00pm to the error message and no install. Thanks anyway!