Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cantona222

Dear GianBombers,

I did a little research and found out some interesting facts:
Here is a list of percentages of people that played specific games and got all the Achievements in that game:

Note: The percentages mean: People who played this game online with a unique gamertag and got all the achievements for the game.

Games w/ easy 100% Achievements:

1- Avatar: The Last Air bender
          94%                  
2- TMNT
          56 %
3- King Kong
          54 %                
4- Fight Night Round 3
          38 %

Games w/ hard 100% Achievements:

1- Call of Duty 4
          5 %                          (only 89,066 people got 100%)
2- Dead Space
          2.5 %                       (only 7,955 people got 100%)
3- Left 4 Dead
          0.9 %                      (only 5,960 people got 100%)
4- Devil May Cry 4
          0.4 %                      (only 1,330 people got 100%)
5- F.E.A.R.
          0.13 %                    (only 445 people got 100%)

Source: www.mygamercard.net     .............. by simply dividing the # of people who played a game by the # of people who got 100% achievements in that game.

Let me know if you want to know percentages of games that you think are either too easy or too hard to get the 100% achievements.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By turbomonkey138

What about Oblivion ? Or Fallout 3 ?

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hitchenson

CoD4 only 5%? really? It's such an easy 100% completion though...

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Captain_Insano

mad topic. I'm thinking of early games like Perfect Dark Zero, which, in addition to being a massive disappointment was one of those games that in order to get achievements you would have to invest insane amounts of time. I finished it and only got like 100 points out of it

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By CenturionCajun

I think personally I have only ever 1000 pointed two games: Assassin's Creed and Bioshock. That was only because those games were so much fun and the achievements are actually attainable without sucking up months of my life or undue frustration.

I'm not surprised that the completion ratio is so high on Avatar: The Last Airbender, King Kong and Fight Night. Those games all came out within a year of the 360's release. Back when people were basically giving away all of the achievement points for simply completing the game or playing every game mode. TMNT is the only one that's from anytime recent.

Whoever has completed all of F.E.A.R. obviously has no life because some of those are insane.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By KingBroly
Hitchenson said:
"CoD4 only 5%? really? It's such an easy 100% completion though..."
Uh...no
dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By dethfish

I think I have 3 people just on my friends list that have 1000 in CoD4 and everyone else has 900+. I wonder how much people have 1000 points in GTA4 (or 1250 I guess since L & D) because I am pretty close to 100% completion.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hitchenson
KingBroly said:
"Hitchenson said:
Uh...no"
It really is, Veteran is just knowing when and where to run. That's it. Simple.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By turbomonkey138
Hitchenson said:
"KingBroly said:
"Hitchenson said:
Uh...no"
It really is, Veteran is just knowing when and where to run. That's it. Simple."
Lol i wish i could have seen you attempt to the Mile High Club Achievement .If you did it first time your bullshiting.
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hitchenson
turbomonkey138 said:
"Hitchenson said:
"KingBroly said:
"Hitchenson said:
Uh...no"
It really is, Veteran is just knowing when and where to run. That's it. Simple."
Lol i wish i could have seen you attempt to the Mile High Club Achievement .If you did it first time your bullshiting."
Mile High Club isn't as hard as it's made out to be, and of course I didn't do it first time. More like 8-10th try. I personally found that corridor section in No Fighting In The War Room 100X harder.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By turbomonkey138
Hitchenson said:
"turbomonkey138 said:
"Hitchenson said:
"KingBroly said:
"Hitchenson said:
Uh...no"
Lol i wish i could have seen you attempt to the Mile High Club Achievement .If you did it first time your bullshiting."
Mile High Club isn't as hard as it's made out to be, and of course I didn't do it first time. More like 8-10th try. I personally found that corridor section in No Fighting In The War Room 100X harder."
Yea your correct that part was hard . Its the fucking grenades
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Vinchenzo

Half of those people with full completion are hackers / modders. So that number is not completely correct, but I guess close enough. On all the games you listed, I have 1,000 on except for Devil May Cry 4.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crunchUK

what about GRAW? you've got to be top of every single online leaderboard at one point to get 1000/1000

cantona222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cantona222

Thanks guys for the replies, and here are some more games that you mentioned:

1- Elder Scroll  IV: Oblivion:

5.6% (52,150 out of 930,238)              1250 AP

2- Fallout 3:                     

only one guy got 100% 0_0 there are 5 Achievements with 0 points and he’s the only one who got them             1200 AP

3- Perfect Dart Zero:

0.4%   (2,217 out of 494,473)

4- Assassin’s creed:

2.1%    (23,308 out of 1,094,510)  

5- Bioshock:

0.08% (619 out of 774,863)                 1100 AP

6- GTA 4:

0.025% (339 out of 1,371,571)           1250 AP 

7- GRAW:

0.015% (120 out of 803,344)

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vinchenzo

Sorry to tell you but those numbers are wrong.

cantona222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cantona222
Vinchenzo said:
"Half of those people with full completion are hackers / modders. So that number is not completely correct, but I guess close enough. On all the games you listed, I have 1,000 on except for Devil May Cry 4."
Do you mean you got 100% in F.E.A.R.?? You gotta be kidding me. I beat the game in normal difficulty and I only got 70 / 1000 points. How many hours did it take from you to get 100%?
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vinchenzo
cantona222 said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Half of those people with full completion are hackers / modders. So that number is not completely correct, but I guess close enough. On all the games you listed, I have 1,000 on except for Devil May Cry 4."
Do you mean you got 100% in F.E.A.R.?? You gotta be kidding me. I beat the game in normal difficulty and I only got 70 / 1000 points. How many hours did it take from you to get 100%?"
I don't know but I did it in a week or two I believe. You have to prioritize and work on more than one achievement every run. Then you have to boost MP for those achievements.
cantona222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cantona222
Vinchenzo said:
"Sorry to tell you but those numbers are wrong."
Why? www.mygamercard.net has the data of every gamertag that has logged in online at least once. and the gamer score is updated as soon as the gamertag is logged in again. Believe me........ the kind of people with 100% completion games are always on XBOX LIve.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vinchenzo
cantona222 said:
"Vinchenzo said:
"Sorry to tell you but those numbers are wrong."
Why? www.mygamercard.net has the data of every gamertag that has logged in online at least once. and the gamer score is updated as soon as the gamertag is logged in again. Believe me........ the kind of people with 100% completion games are always on XBOX LIve."
Well there are no 0 point achievements in Fallout 3. Plus, tons of people have the full 1200/1200. Well currently it might be 1300 because of the upcoming update. If anyone has 1300, then they modded as well. At least until May 4th or whenever the new content comes out.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

0% of people have gotten all of Halo 3's achievements with modding

--- hint, hint.  The only reason why Oblivion is up there is because you have to buy the expansion and shivering isles.  Fallout hasn't released all the content, same with halo 3.
I'm skeptical on some of these numbers though,  Call of Duty 4's achievemnts are extremely easy

banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By banksrob

i have 100% on king kong but i also got 100% on call of duty 4, man the mile high club took some time

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
cantona222 said:
"Thanks guys for the replies, and here are some more games that you mentioned:

1- Elder Scroll  IV: Oblivion:

5.6% (52,150 out of 930,238)              1250 AP

2- Fallout 3:                     

only one guy got 100% 0_0 there are 5 Achievements with 0 points and he’s the only one who got them             1200 AP

3- Perfect Dart Zero:

0.4%   (2,217 out of 494,473)

4- Assassin’s creed:

2.1%    (23,308 out of 1,094,510)  

5- Bioshock:

0.08% (619 out of 774,863)                 1100 AP

6- GTA 4:

0.025% (339 out of 1,371,571)           1250 AP 

7- GRAW:

0.015% (120 out of 803,344)

"
That sounds like a load of crap.  Fallout 3 achievements aren't that hard.  You simply
just need to play through it three times. I've finished as good & I'm almost done with
evil. All that will be left is the "I don't give a rat's ass one way or the other" neutral.

Vinchenzo said:

How do you know?  They can get their accounts banned if they get caught
& have to start over. Do you think they really want to invest all that time
into getting achievements (or even wasting time loading saves to get
achievements) just to have their account banned or their Xbox bricked?
The points have no value anyway & if you cheat, the date/time of when
you got your achievements are all recorded so everyone will know they're
full of shit.  No one is going to think they're cool "hackers/modders". People
will just think they are idiots wasting their time.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vinchenzo
Lind_L_Taylor said:
Vinchenzo said:
How do you know?  They can get their accounts banned if they get caught& have to start over. Do you think they really want to invest all that timeinto getting achievements (or even wasting time loading saves to getachievements) just to have their account banned or their Xbox bricked?The points have no value anyway & if you cheat, the date/time of whenyou got your achievements are all recorded so everyone will know they'refull of shit.  No one is going to think they're cool "hackers/modders". Peoplewill just think they are idiots wasting their time."
Holy shit you are clueless. No point explaining it to you. Just know that I'm more intelligent than you, and you obviously don't see that.
DoMiNiC147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DoMiNiC147
Hitchenson said:
Not if you're like me and hate finding all the intel. I guess I could use a FAQ but what the point I don't even have the game anymore.
CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CenturionCajun

I've got another one to add to the list: Army of Two. Some of these achievements are incredibly specific to the point of you never figuring them out unless you look at a FAQ.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By rinkalicous
DoMiNiC147 said:
"Hitchenson said:
Not if you're like me and hate finding all the intel. I guess I could use a FAQ but what the point I don't even have the game anymore."
I'm in the same boat. I beat the entire game on veteren, incl. mile high club, then never got round to doing the intel. Oh well.

Another game you could add to the 'stupidly hard' list is Undertow. I actually beat the game on the hardest difficulty (and I'm the only person I know who has) but the rest are mildly ridiculous, and I can't imagine anybody getting round to them.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vinchenzo
CenturionCajun said:
"I've got another one to add to the list: Army of Two. Some of these achievements are incredibly specific to the point of you never figuring them out unless you look at a FAQ."
That's a bad reason to add it to the list. The real reason is that you have to boost the multiplayer to get a billion dollars for a specific 40G achievement.

Don't worry folks, leave the achievement discussion to me. No point in trying.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By jakob187

Easy achievements:

NBA Street Homecourt (so long as you boost the weak online achievements)
NFL Tour (despite the extremely broken gameplay)
Civilization Revolution (the Game of the Week is your achievement whoring friend, since the map never changes...so all you have to do is dump some serious time into it, at least a week or two)
Warriors Orochi (again, just a time dump)

Other than that, I've got Fight Night Round 3 and King Kong 100%, but I also thoroughly enjoyed those games.  = D

I've currently been working through the campaign for HAWX on Elite...and trust me...Elite is about as tough as Street Fighter IV on Easiest.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vinchenzo
jakob187 said:
Don't even have to boost it. I didn't. Just do the set-up where one guy gives you a boost to the hoop. I raped my opponents with that move!
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By CL60

FEAR has hard achievements.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By c1337us
Captain_Insano said:
"mad topic. I'm thinking of early games like Perfect Dark Zero, which, in addition to being a massive disappointment was one of those games that in order to get achievements you would have to invest insane amounts of time. I finished it and only got like 100 points out of it"
Yeh I remember PDZ for being pretty skimpy on the points too. I got this game bundled with the first Xbox I bought so the whole points thing was new to me and I remember thinking: I just beat this game, is that it?
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vinchenzo
c1337us said:
"Captain_Insano said:
"mad topic. I'm thinking of early games like Perfect Dark Zero, which, in addition to being a massive disappointment was one of those games that in order to get achievements you would have to invest insane amounts of time. I finished it and only got like 100 points out of it"
Yeh I remember PDZ for being pretty skimpy on the points too. I got this game bundled with the first Xbox I bought so the whole points thing was new to me and I remember thinking: I just beat this game, is that it?"
You have to beat the game, I believe, 6 times for a majority of achievements. Well half, the rest is boosting with a second controller.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By c1337us

^ Not being a points whore I dont think having to play through this game 6 times is worth it. Beating a game is as much an "achievement" as I need and beating PDZ was an adequate achievement at best.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Vinchenzo
c1337us said:
"^ Not being a points whore I dont think having to play through this game 6 times is worth it. Beating a game is as much an "achievement" as I need and beating PDZ was an adequate achievement at best."
Totally understandable. It included beating the game on every difficulty in both solo and co-op.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By c1337us

Actually Vinchenzo if you sat down and played it 6 times I think that probably is an achievement in itself.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#36  Edited By jakob187
^^^^  Ain't THAT the truth!  LOL

Vinchenzo
said:
"jakob187 said:
Don't even have to boost it. I didn't. Just do the set-up where one guy gives you a boost to the hoop. I raped my opponents with that move!"
Right, but there's absolutely NO ONE online for that game, so you'll need to get a friend to help out.  Maybe I'm not clear on your definition of "boosting".  lol
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vinchenzo
jakob187 said:
"
^^^^  Ain't THAT the truth!  LOL

Vinchenzo
said:
"jakob187 said:
Don't even have to boost it. I didn't. Just do the set-up where one guy gives you a boost to the hoop. I raped my opponents with that move!"
Right, but there's absolutely NO ONE online for that game, so you'll need to get a friend to help out.  Maybe I'm not clear on your definition of "boosting".  lol
"
Actually in PDZ you can boost with a second controller. No second person required. Boosting is basically trading achievements. Like hey you get some wins, then I'll get some.
MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#38  Edited By MikeydCT

Im 1 of the 5,960 who have 1000 in L4D and 1 of the 339 who have 1250 in GTA 4. Lost planet:ECCE has 0 people who have done 1000. The few that have used game saves and theyre profile are gone now.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vinchenzo
MikeydCT said:
"Im 1 of the 5,960 who have 1000 in L4D and 1 of the 339 who have 1250 in GTA 4. Lost planet:ECCE has 0 people who have done 1000. The few that have used game saves and theyre profile are gone now."
Lots of people have LP: Colonies 1,000'ed. Legit. It's not that hard. Well it is, but more time-consuming for some of them. The reason I don't have 1250 in GTA 4 is (1) The game sucks, and (2) the Petrovic / Wanted achievements are pretty stupid. Not worth my time for such a bad game.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By RHCPfan24

I have 1000/1000 The Godfather II, King Kong, Lost: Via Domus, and....Avatar. I plan on eventually 1000/1000 Lego Indiana Jones sometime, as well as Oblivion, if I get around to playing it.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Vinchenzo

Here are just a few of the games I have fully completed. Mind you, the box doesn't expand so it does not include everything.