Avatar image for the_philosopher
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By The_Philosopher

I go back to school on September 9th. I'm actually kind of excited because it's my last year of school. Also because almost all of my friends have moved away and are finished high school. I only actually hang out with two people in my own grade, the rest are all one or two years older then me. So as a result the majority of my buddies have moved on and are out on their own. I'm very excited to join them. 

Most of the people in my town have grown up here, then get a trade at the college here, then work at the mine here for all of their adult lives. I think that's fine and all, but I can't imagine myself doing something like that for the rest of my life. I think I would love to own a store or a buisness of some kind. Of coarse that requires lots of money. Well regardless I'm excited to leave high school and get on with the rest of my life.        

BACK TO VIDEO GAMES 

I have alot of games I need to finish before I go back to school. So here's a list of what I'm gonna try to finish in 15 days: 

Resident Evil 5: I'm going to try and get all the achievements in this sucker. 

Shadow Complex: I just beat this today, but I still gotta get level 50! 

The Maw: I still haven't beat this, I don't know why it's a great game. I'll do it before I go back to school though!  

'Splosion Man: I bought this a little while ago but I haven't got around to playing it yet. I'll play it when I beat The Maw. 

The Secret of Monkey Island: I'm at the part where you get the head of the navigator and I should really finish this game. 

The Simpsons Game: I still kinda want to go back and collect some items in Springfield. 

Battlefield: Bad Company: I'm pretty sure I'm really close to beating this one. 

Dead Rising: This game seems to always be on my list of games I want to play. It has such great replay value. 

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled: Not the best game ever, but it must be beaten nonetheless! 

Red Faction: Guerrilla: This is a fun game game and I would like to beat it. 

The Lord of The Rings: Conquest: This is a shitty game but I want achievements. 

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: I heard lots of good things about this game and I really need to check it out. 

Rocket Riot: I bought it when it game out but I haven't played it very much unfortunately. 

Well I think that about does it. I've got some games to play so I better get to it.
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By The_Philosopher

I go back to school on September 9th. I'm actually kind of excited because it's my last year of school. Also because almost all of my friends have moved away and are finished high school. I only actually hang out with two people in my own grade, the rest are all one or two years older then me. So as a result the majority of my buddies have moved on and are out on their own. I'm very excited to join them. 

Most of the people in my town have grown up here, then get a trade at the college here, then work at the mine here for all of their adult lives. I think that's fine and all, but I can't imagine myself doing something like that for the rest of my life. I think I would love to own a store or a buisness of some kind. Of coarse that requires lots of money. Well regardless I'm excited to leave high school and get on with the rest of my life.        

BACK TO VIDEO GAMES 

I have alot of games I need to finish before I go back to school. So here's a list of what I'm gonna try to finish in 15 days: 

Resident Evil 5: I'm going to try and get all the achievements in this sucker. 

Shadow Complex: I just beat this today, but I still gotta get level 50! 

The Maw: I still haven't beat this, I don't know why it's a great game. I'll do it before I go back to school though!  

'Splosion Man: I bought this a little while ago but I haven't got around to playing it yet. I'll play it when I beat The Maw. 

The Secret of Monkey Island: I'm at the part where you get the head of the navigator and I should really finish this game. 

The Simpsons Game: I still kinda want to go back and collect some items in Springfield. 

Battlefield: Bad Company: I'm pretty sure I'm really close to beating this one. 

Dead Rising: This game seems to always be on my list of games I want to play. It has such great replay value. 

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled: Not the best game ever, but it must be beaten nonetheless! 

Red Faction: Guerrilla: This is a fun game game and I would like to beat it. 

The Lord of The Rings: Conquest: This is a shitty game but I want achievements. 

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: I heard lots of good things about this game and I really need to check it out. 

Rocket Riot: I bought it when it game out but I haven't played it very much unfortunately. 

Well I think that about does it. I've got some games to play so I better get to it.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

I really wanted to get Rocket Riot.  I played the trail and thought it was fun.  Maybe I should go back and get it.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater  Online

You don't have to go back to school until the 9th? Lucky bastard. I have exactly a week before I have to go back to institutionalized education

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Aurelito

Yay boredom is over.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By natetodamax

Damn you and your school starting on September 9th. I started yesterday.

Pkshields

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Pkshields

Only 2 days till I go back, I think, they haven't actully told me when I go back yet. I must finish inFamous before I go back though

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Im starting on the 31th, Fuck

Avatar image for xcompanionxcubex
xCompanionxCubex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By xCompanionxCubex

I know enrolment for me is 1st and some on 2nd, i have no idea when i go back lol

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By teptom

Screw all of you, I had to go back last Wednesday :,(

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By gingertastic_10

I went back two weeks ago. So many games went unplayed this summer.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By damnboyadvance
@The_Philosopher: Just wondering, do you live in Michigan? I'm just wondering because us Michigans can't go back until after Labor Day.
The_Philosopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Philosopher
@damnboyadvance:  
Nope, I live in Labrador, it is in Canada.
Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Seedofpower

My summer already ended. Wait.... I take that back, I live in Fl. our summers never end.

Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Sniipe

Good damn luck.  My school starts the 8th (MN) and I'm trying to cram in some achievement getting and game baeting.  Good luck to both of us...

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I've gotta move half way across the country to start induction at my university on September 21st.