#1 Posted by Warfare (1632 posts) -
#2 Posted by JNYR (112 posts) -

I didn't know this was filmed.

#3 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

Thank god it was, the audio is atrocious.  Very entertaining show, I'm looking forward to the second half.

#4 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Vaxadrin said:
"Thank god it was, the audio is atrocious.  Very entertaining show, I'm looking forward to the second half."
Exactly what I was thinking. I could barely get through the podcast because the audio was so terrible.
#5 Posted by Warfare (1632 posts) -
Vaxadrin said:
"Thank god it was, the audio is atrocious.  Very entertaining show, I'm looking forward to the second half."
I'll post it as soon as it's up.
#6 Edited by Jothel (913 posts) -

*edit* scrap that, it's on the website

#7 Posted by Warfare (1632 posts) -
#8 Posted by Rowr (5479 posts) -

ta.

#9 Posted by Shasam (468 posts) -

Will have to watch, but I did already listen to the podcast...The audio quality was really poor though. I must have turned the thing off every 10 minutes or so thinking I couldn't listen to it all, apparently I managed.

#10 Posted by Warfare (1632 posts) -
Shasam said:
"Will have to watch, but I did already listen to the podcast...The audio quality was really poor though. I must have turned the thing off every 10 minutes or so thinking I couldn't listen to it all, apparently I managed."
The audio here is much better.
#11 Posted by mracoon (4954 posts) -

At least the sound quality is much better then in the podcast. It's always good to see game sites reaching out to their community.

Moderator Online
#12 Posted by pause422 (6172 posts) -

I think its nice to see Sessler in a not scripted bullshit environment like this, he actually knows what hes talking about way more than you would ever get from watching x-play where every single line is just read from a teleprompter, it would be really nice if he got out of that place and could share how he actually feels more often in things like this. Great vids btw, wish I could of went to PAX.

#13 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

luke smith?  The guy from bungie?   cool (he worked for 1up before)

#14 Posted by Teanah (27 posts) -

Yes, yes he did.