2005 All Over Again

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

Edited By ArcBorealis

I love Ratchet & Clank. It's the reason why I even own a PS2, and even though I don't really want a PSP, I atleast want to play the PSP games (I would get the PS2 port, but it wasn't good in comparison it seems). 

I have all four PS2 developed Ratchet games, and I've completed the first three, with UYA being finished earlier than planned. Why? Because I freaking wanted to replay Deadlocked. 

That game was my birthday gift 4 years ago, and I sure had fun with it. 

Yes, it was more cooperative/multiplayer based than past games, there was little platforming, was rather different (almost a step back maybe) from the other games, but I DIDN'T CARE! Stuff blows up. Given how much fun I have blowing stuff up in the games, I had no problem with this one. 

I finished Up Your Arsenal yesterday morning and spent the afternoon on Deadlocked, and some more of it this morning. So far, the other Ratchet games I finished I got everything. Skill points, weapons, and other stuff. I hope to do the same with this. 

I really want to unlock Ninja Ratchet. Never did do it before, so I'll just keep playing as long as I need to (hopefully before the new year) until I get it. 

I doubt anyone else would want to go for something like this, especially leveling up everything (mega weapons go to 99), but if I was willing to get all the collectables in DK64 (which I've failed at, but still getting there), I guess I can do it here. 

I'm just an insane completionist it seems.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ArcBorealis

I love Ratchet & Clank. It's the reason why I even own a PS2, and even though I don't really want a PSP, I atleast want to play the PSP games (I would get the PS2 port, but it wasn't good in comparison it seems). 

I have all four PS2 developed Ratchet games, and I've completed the first three, with UYA being finished earlier than planned. Why? Because I freaking wanted to replay Deadlocked. 

That game was my birthday gift 4 years ago, and I sure had fun with it. 

Yes, it was more cooperative/multiplayer based than past games, there was little platforming, was rather different (almost a step back maybe) from the other games, but I DIDN'T CARE! Stuff blows up. Given how much fun I have blowing stuff up in the games, I had no problem with this one. 

I finished Up Your Arsenal yesterday morning and spent the afternoon on Deadlocked, and some more of it this morning. So far, the other Ratchet games I finished I got everything. Skill points, weapons, and other stuff. I hope to do the same with this. 

I really want to unlock Ninja Ratchet. Never did do it before, so I'll just keep playing as long as I need to (hopefully before the new year) until I get it. 

I doubt anyone else would want to go for something like this, especially leveling up everything (mega weapons go to 99), but if I was willing to get all the collectables in DK64 (which I've failed at, but still getting there), I guess I can do it here. 

I'm just an insane completionist it seems.