3 System Owners - Which do you have the least games for?

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By FireBurger

I have the least for PS3, a lowly 2. MGS4 and Valkyria Chronicles.

I have 40 something for Xbox 360 and 5 for Wii.

Rezzolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Rezzolution

PS3. I never play that damn thing. Mostly because I never know whether games will look good or not on my PC monitor. It's pretty hit or miss.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Wii, I never play it.  I'll be honest though, I haven't bought some titles that people would say is buy worthy (like madworld) but you have to remember, Madworld is competiing (in my case) against every other game that comes out. 

For me, I have like 47 X360 games, 7 Ps3 games, 4 Wii games, and 4 or so  recent pc games.  I do buy all my multiplats on the 360, that should be noted.  Not too fond of pc gaming in general.  Have had my Ps3 for the least amount of time.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Excluding downloadable games, 360. Including downloadable games, Wii.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

I have the least for my PSP. The most for my PC (But I get a shitton for free... Legally). And Wii sits in the middle.

The poll doesn't have enough choices, those aren't the only notable current gaming platforms you know :S

UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

Actually if you consider handhelds, I own like 3 games for the DS =(

I know, I know.

I'm a bad person.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By oldschool

I didn't vote, as I have yet to purchase a PS3.  Between the Wii and 360, the 360 is about 20% of the Wii total.  It isn't a fair analysis as the 360 is 3 weeks old and the Wii 2 years.  However, I never expect the 360 to reach to Wii and when I get a PS3 (when the price drops), I expect it to move ahead of the 360 eventually, just as it was in the Cube/PS2/Xbox era.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By EpicSteve

PS3. All I have is SOCOM, LitleBigPlanet, Metal Gear, and Killzone. I prefer the 360. I have more games on my Wii, whch is probably sad.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Al3xand3r

It would be funny to be able to see how many votes this gets, if we actually knew how many people really own all the systems. The votes would probably be 100x that, lol. There's also the "I voted this because I don't even have it" and "I voted that because this wasn't listed" factors.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By ZenaxPure

Well I don't technically own my PS3 yet, but between the 3 I know that the PS3 has the least amount of games I want so it's pretty much the same as owning one sort of >_>

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By c1337us

Wii easily. I dont know specific figures but I guess that I own only about 10 Wii games more or less (had it for only about 4 months, and I dont count titles I have downloaded).

The difference between 360 and PS3 is a lot closer as I have had them both since their launches in Australia which means I have had the 360 quite a bit longer. I would guess I have 50+ for the 360 and 40+ or so for the PS3. I prefer PS3 over 360 most of the time but I dont automatically purchase all multiplats on that system. Over all I would say that PS3 will over take 360 at some point as most games for.