30-day Gamerscore Challenge for March

mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mancide

I'm going to post this here as well, I normally run these challenges for the folks in the chat thread on shacknews, but I figured I'd open it up to you guys here to make some new 360 friends here as well.

So here's the deal

This will launch at 12:01am March 1st and run for 30 days. The top gamerscore gain over this period will win. You need to have XBOX Live Gold and a 360 Voice account (the challenges are run on 360voice's site).

Where to join

http://www.360voice.com/join/S2NP1228

Good luck and have fun!
mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mancide

I should also add that I have a couple of 2K games posters I will be giving away for the winner and a special winner during this contest. Be sure to sign up by Saturday evening if you wish to participate.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

Hm...I won't join now but this summer I am planning on starting a short Gamefly subscription and whoring it up with Avatar, CSI, Lost and games like that. That would boost me up 3K right there.

mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mancide
RHCPfan24 said:
"Hm...I won't join now but this summer I am planning on starting a short Gamefly subscription and whoring it up with Avatar, CSI, Lost and games like that. That would boost me up 3K right there.
"
I have been doing these monthly, and I'm planning on starting to post them here as well. So hopefully you can participate this summer!
mancide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mancide

Just a reminder, this will launch tomorrow. Also, you can get updates on these on my twitter, http://twitter.com/mancide